Blizzard Ent*onl Storeunauthorized charge of $100

W

My name id philip wachter. When i check my capital one master card online, i found a pending charge of $100 from your organization dated 11 / 11. I did not make that charge. I hadn't even heard of your company until i saw this charge. I don't want to give out my full credit card number, as there appears to be more than enough people with it in the first place. But realizing that you may some idea of which card is mine i will let you know the last four digits. The card is a master card from capital one with the last four digits of 0835.

I have included my cell phone number, but would much rather be contacted with email at [protected]@aol.com

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Philip wachter

• Ol
    Oladapo Oladimeji Jul 26, 2016

My debit card just got charged for $100 and i did not authorize this. I have never even heard of this company before. My name is Oladapo Oladimeji and this incident has to be looked into. you can contact me for more info on [email protected]

James Gorman Nov 03, 2015

Scam Alert!!! In the last two days my account has been hit by Blizzard Ent*[protected] CA. They tried charging 9 transactions but our bank caught most of them. We have informed our banks fraud department of this site and they are opening a case on Blizzard. The charges range from 1.00 to 59.99. We do not play on line games and have never heard of Blizzard until they tried to rip me off. If you like this post or have been victim to Blizzard please share this post with your friends and family and hopefully something will happen to this scam company.

Angela Bowling Sep 08, 2014

I, was charged 2 times on my debit card $14.99 each. This is the first time I'eve ever heard of this Co. I'm not interested in buying games
    or entertainment on my laptop. I did not ask for this, I'm not going to pay for this, put my money back on my debit card.

• Ge
    Gena west Aug 26, 2014

I have a charge on my debit card for $14.99. Have not ordered from this company not nor have I even heard of this place. I will contact my bank as well as file a police report for fraud if charges are not reversed iimmediatelyiimmediately.

• La
    lavallee Jul 03, 2013

was charged to my credit card and i did not permit

• 8y
    8ys May 09, 2011

This company charged my debit card three times in three minutes for $149.00 each!! I had never even heard of them, much less conducted any business with them! I had placed an online order with Amazon about the same time, and suppose there is some connection to that. I am very upset about these charges!