Blinqbought brand new, but they gave me refurbished

I purchase some headphones on their site, listed as brand new and it even said it on my invoice and order details. But, when I got the item of course I got the bait and switch act ! When I e-mail them about it, they even questioned me " why do I think it's refurbished " easy ! The plain white box with stickers all over it saying refurbished !
I've yet to get my full refund, and i'm dealing with amazon payments so we'll see what happens.
Word of advice beware !!!

• Le
    Lesa Enlow LePage Apr 18, 2016

Same happened to me on ebay.
    Should have found out what a scammer company they were before I bought a computer.