BJ's Wholesale Clubnature sweet cherubs tomatoes

M Aug 22, 2018

A number of the tomatoes that were in this package (1.5 lb) were moldy. I just bought them on Monday night and I found them moldy this morning after my fiancé nearly ingested one. As I went through the tomatoes that were in the package I noticed some of them at the bottom were even black. I would like some sort of coupon to purchase a new package of these tomatoes if possible.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices