BJ's Wholesale Club — dried pitted dates
I had purchased Wellesley Farms dried pitted Dates from the BJ's store at Jersey City . When we opened it, it smelled like totally fermented, similar to rum or liquor and had a very squishy texture.. We decided not to give to our Little one, but thought we could still have it as it would be just not fully dried. But Upon consuming it caused severe gastric troubles for us as well. The product seems to have fully fermented .
The product was marked for expiry in 2020 and quality issues in dates which are given to kids is really sad. We had also paid $10 for the same. Having paid and not been able to use it is equally disappointing. We normally buy soo much of dry fruits from BJs, this experience has really deterred us . looking forward to some kind of resolution!
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept.
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - wellsley farms purified water
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - tire service - tire rotation and balance
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Customer service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999.