BJ'sfalse advertisement!

I bought a 42in tv online (bj's) and got a order # and my money was taken out of my bank acct, but not to long after i got a cancel confirmation but i never canceled my order. I think that is false advertisement and when i called to get speak to a rep for customer service they were very rude and did not care!

• Se
    seth masters Nov 25, 2007

I just ordered the 37 inch vizio LCD TV from BJs on black friday but the order was canceled two days later. Wasted money buying and a LCD mount and connecting cables. Not impressed, is there anything that can be done except reporting this company to the better business bureau...

• Ln
    lnpro23 Dec 21, 2007

I worked at BJ #108 on Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL. Employees are poorly trained, AT BEST. Mid Mgmt is (female - spite driven), Joe Brown, the GM is all talk and no walk. Employess are pushed at length to sell warranty/protection packages, even if they have to lie about the coverage because they will receive a $50.00 bonus for each 5, their top winners have admittedly lied consistantly. Management does not care. Management has No concept of what is going on at the front line, even though I was told this was the most important part of the businesss! Joe is full of Blow and only cares about completeing with other Floridian managers for some numbers games (incentives). Sure, he stacked every thing up nicely, but at the end of the day cashier have to contanstantly applogize to customer for items ringing up higher than they were listed.

The personel manager "Regina" is so in over her head it is SAD...., Mid mgmt walks around in tears beating their head on the floor and wishing they could get out, ......just call cusomter service and see how long you get left on hold - my top # was 15 minutes on my cell phone. Good luck to Amanda hope you find that new job/and get back to school!

The entire organization resembles a small town where if your a new face or don't spend a great deal - then as the song goes, to the left - to the left....

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AT BJ'S THE INITIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

• Sh
    Sherman Peterson Sep 03, 2018

I didn't have the receipt but threw my membership history they should have been able to replace my battery under warranty

• Fr
    francesse detail Sep 10, 2018

I brought a bag of 4 avocados they were not good

• Te
    Terry Vogel Nov 14, 2018

I booked a cruise with BJ's they say best price I went on carnival's web sight and I could have booked the cruise for less called BJ's all I got is sorry can't do anything about it will never use BJ's again 🤬

• Ta
    tagheuer Jan 23, 2019

Since using BJ's gas I have been getting terrible miles per gallon. After changing to major brand gas (Shell, Mobil, Sunoco) my mileage has improved 5 miles per gallon.
    After reading about the various grading of gas I learned the BJ's gas is of the second grade compared to others.

• Si
    Sidney heard May 12, 2019

The Colossal shrimp in the 16-20 count bags are not Colossal shrimp. Because the count in the bag is 28 shrimp. We as customers are paying $15.99 for large or jumbo shrimp which is priced at $12.99 or less. This is pretty deceiving. I prefer Colossals. But customers should get what they are paying for, the size versus the quantity.

• Da
    David D. Spaulding Jun 11, 2019

I suggest you read the book, Why Customers Leave. Your belief that every customer is a potential thief is insulting. I think it's time for an attitude adjustment.

• To
    tonikajoker Aug 25, 2019

I purchased Sargento mozarella cheese 2 pack at BJ wholesale club on 08/18/2019. And when I opened it I found a large piece of mold. I can't consume any mold because I am 8th month pregnant and it can cause serious consequences for any individual. Please remove this item from shelfs.

• Ha
    Harpreet kalsi Sep 07, 2019

I bought diapers for my daughter and after using it she got rashes all over her butts and not only that every-time diapers are torn from inside.

• Fe
    Fedra Ramirez Oct 14, 2019

For the past week(s) there have not been any bins of Poland spring water that comes in 6 gallons, today is the 6 time they do not have it. Today there was also terrible service there was only 2 cashiers and about 30+ people in each line the past weeks there has been terrible service.

• Ph
    Philip Trudeau Nov 06, 2019

Picture on the screen has a different color from left to right
    Splits right down the center
    Would like to have it replaced
    This was purchased online

Philip Trudeau
    904 710-8758
    [email protected]

john bj Nov 11, 2019

I use my brother card to buy something for him, because he had the problem to walk .
    but the club worker told me can not use this card, I thought this is bad for bj club. they training their worker like police to check everyone instead take care customer. then lose business, close door in future. good luck for bj, bye bye we will never back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices