Menu

Bill Shields Roofing
reviews and complaints

www.billshieldsroofing.com
www.billshieldsroofing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 16 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bill Shields Roofing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Bill Shields Roofing homeowners reviews and complaints 16

Filter reviews by rating
16 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Bill Shields Roofing reviews and complaints

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing Bill Shields Roofing is a very honest, professional company!

Bill Shields Roofing is a very honest, professional company! I highly recommend.

T. Kshlerin

B. Effertz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are very pleased with the quality of the new roof, the timeliness of getting the work done and the customer service followup throughout the process. A top-shelf company from top to bottom.

K
K
K. Lesch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent job. A good team of roofers, that took care of my property and cleaned up at the end of each day. The roof looks great, and I would not hesitate to recommend Shields to anyone that needs a new roof.

R
R
R. McClure
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the third roof they have installed on our rental properties and we wouldn't use anyone else. As always-they are fast, careful and fairly priced. Everyone from the estimator to the crews arrive as scheduled. They treat your time as valuable and don't waste it. And, when the work is completed, they clean up their mess and leave you with a top quality roof.

Bill Shields Roofing Very happy with roof repair from Bill Shields

Very happy with roof repair from Bill Shields. Prompt service and reasonable charge.

E. Ritchie
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing started and completed the project on time. They cleaned up around the house , there were no nails to be found or traces of the construction work around. Well worth the price.

L. Baumbach
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lori and staff were very helpful. Work was done in a timely manner. I highly recommend Bill *** Roofing to anyone who needs a roofing job done.

T. Balistreri
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My go-to for all my roofing needs. Always recommend.

A. Johnson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Contacted *** regarding a leak in my ceiling. Lady whom I spoke with was very nice, approachable and knowledgeable. She sent David M. to my home to check the leak, David was excellent! He looked at my ceiling and went outside got on ladder and found a nail on the roof. He explained how to handle and it was handled accordingly. Very professional and knowledgeable. Since I *** be needing a roof in the next year or so I *** be contacting *** to replace my roof. Thank you!

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing I highly recommend Bill Shields Roofing to anyone who needs a roofing job done

I highly recommend Bill Shields Roofing to anyone who needs a roofing job done.

P. Crona
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Office staff are phenomenal. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Rapid response to all of my communications. Understanding and very helpful with insurance issues. Workers always came when scheduled. They were also very careful. No damage whatsoever. The roof looks great.

E. Kulas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very professional crew. Roof looks great and the men cleaned up everything that was dropped during installation. I would highly recommend Bill Shields Roofing!

L. Marvin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very pleased with the recent experience I had with Bill Shields Roofing. They had replaced my roof many years ago and when my insurance carrier threatened to cancel me (it's a flat roof), they were very helpful.
They came over and inspected the roof, wrote a letter to send to the insurance company, all at no charge to me. When that was not successful, they gave me a very reasonable estimate on replacing the roof and did the work efficiently and on time. I would recommend them without reservation to anyone.

L. Prohaska
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is our third time using Shields roofing over the past 30 years and each time has been professional and high-quality work. We have never had a single issue and appreciate the time spent on explanations and pictures provided. The workers were polite and tidy. Very highly recommend.

Is Bill Shields Roofing legit?

Our verdict: Bill Shields Roofing has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Bill Shields Roofing's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Bill Shields Roofing can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Bill Shields Roofing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bill Shields Roofing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Bill Shields Roofing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Bill Shields Roofing has received 16 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Billshieldsroofing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Billshieldsroofing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Billshieldsroofing.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Bill Shields Roofing, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a billshieldsroofing.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing Professional, knowledgeable, responsive, great problem solvers

Professional, knowledgeable, responsive, great problem solvers. The work exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended; avoid the drama and just hire Shields.

B. Fahey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mr S.has a wonderful, helpful staff. Their quality of work and final closure to help with insurance is above reproach. Their cleanup was fantastic. Their office staff also assisted me with other home issues. Very happy with all work!

M. Kemmer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shield's Roofing is the epitome of professionalism and integrity. Efficient and effective. Cost conscience, getting the job right is number one. Have used them before and will continue to use them in the future. And I am now heading to a high point, as no mountains here, to shout their name and recommendation...

D. Shields

V
V
V. Lakin

Bill Shields Roofing Very professional crew

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing We are very pleased with the quality of the new roof, the timeliness of getting the work done and the customer service followup throughout the

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing Bill Shields Roofing started and completed the project on time

Bill Shields Roofing Excellent job

C

Bill Shields Roofing Mr S.has a wonderful, helpful staff

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing This is our third time using Shields roofing over the past 30 years and each time has been professional and high-quality work

Bill Shields Roofing Office staff are phenomenal

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing Bill Shield's Roofing is the epitome of professionalism and integrity

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing This is the third roof they have installed on our rental properties and we wouldn't use anyone else

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing I called Bill Shields Roofing in Feb to put a new roof on the last wing of my shopping strip

I called Bill Shields Roofing in Feb to put a new roof on the last wing of my shopping strip.
I wanted the roof done before the hurricane season started. And it was finished in early May. Long before Elsa came. What luck! They did a good job with as little trouble as possible to my tenants.
Thank you Lori, Kristina, and all the guys on that roof, as well as Airmergency Heating and Cooling
for the work on the ACs. Great job!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing Replace all *(asterisks) with appropriate text in review about Bill Shields Roofing: Contacted Bill Shields Roofing regarding a leak in my

Contacted Bill Shields Roofing regarding a leak in my ceiling. Lady whom I spoke with was very nice, approachable and knowledgeable. She sent David M. to my home to check the leak, David was excellent! He looked at my ceiling and went outside got on ladder and found a nail on the roof. He explained how to handle and it was handled accordingly. Very professional and knowledgeable. Since I will be needing a roof in the next year or so I will be contacting Bill Shields Roofing to replace my roof. Thank you!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bill Shields Roofing I am very pleased with the recent experience I had with Bill Shields Roofing

About Bill Shields Roofing

Bill Shields Roofing is a reputable roofing company that specializes in providing top-notch roofing solutions for both residential and commercial properties. With years of experience in the industry, they offer a wide range of services including roof installation, repair, and maintenance. Their team of skilled professionals ensures that every project is completed with utmost precision and attention to detail. Whether you need a new roof for your home or require repairs for your business, Bill Shields Roofing is committed to delivering high-quality results. Visit their website billshieldsroofing.com to learn more about their services and get a free quote.