The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bill Me Later — Unauthorized billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I noticed on my Bill Me Later statement that I had been charged twice for an item I ordered. The charges appeared on different days, so I called Bill Me Later to have them clear it up for me. They accepted ZERO responsibility and told me I had to contact the merchant. I told them I would not pay the 2nd charge and would not pay any finance charges on it either. All the representative would do was make a note on my account. I contacted the merchant and they are supposedly looking into it although they said they only saw ONE invoice to Bill Me Later.
I am appalled at how Bill Me Later will not attempt to resolve the matter for me. I have no insight into their accounting system nor the merchant's. Any bank or credit card company I've done business with in the past has always stepped right up and done everything to resolve the issue promptly. Bill Me Later is a joke and I'll not be using that service again.
More Bill Me Later Complaints & Reviews
- Bill Me Later - Fraud
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - recent request for a account
- Cit Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - Letter I received
- Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. - contact information
- Bill Me Later - Bill me later system sucks!
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, In - Unauthorize uses of my info
- Bill Me Later - exorbetant late fees/harassment
- Bill Me Later - PayPal's Bill Me Later Scam
- Citbank Bill Me Later, Inc - Letter received
- Bill Me Later - Nefarious business practices