Having problems with BH Cosmetics?

+1 888 545 4744 (Customer Service)
2801 Burton Ave.

Germany
Kreuzstr. 20 42277 Wuppertal, Germany

Complaints & Reviews

shipping is very slow

Ordered some products from BH Cosmetics and it is now over 6 weeks and still no sing of my order. When I contacted BH Cosmetics support their rep said that my order was shipped and asked me to wait a bit longer. How much longer do I have to wait?
The worst thing is that their support can't answer my questions, they keep saying that I need to be patient.
By the way I didn't get a tracking number so I can't track my order and I have no idea where it might be.
Don't buy from them, don't risk.

terrible support service

BH Cosmetics is the worst seller ever! I bought many things from them and half of my order was damaged due to poor packaging. I contacted their customer service team and they said that was not their responsibility. Their rep wasn't nice and was quite pushy, he said that if I was not satisfied with the delivery I should have contacted the shipping service.
Next time when I contacted them they said that there was nothing they could do to help me. Their tone was terrible and they made me feel bad. No one from BH Cosmetics was ready to listen and help their customer, they tried to do everything just to stop me from getting a refund. Please beware! If something happens with your order these guys will not help you!

wrong color

I have purchased a foundation from BH Cosmetics and received the wrong color one! It was way too dark for my skin. I contacted BH Cosmetics and told them about what happened and all they said was sorry.
My bad that I did not check the bottle when it arrived, I opened it and tried it on and only then I realized that something was wrong with the color. That was their mistake and I expect them to apologize!

create online shipping label but don't ship!!

They are a scam!!! I ordered more than a week ago from Australia and they sent me a tracking number 2 days later. However til now, USPS has not received the package, so apparently they just make an online shipping label to get the tracking number and tell us that our package is shipped, but they actually just want to rip us off and not send our stuffs out!!!

bad experience

I've purchased an eye shadow palette from www.bhcosmetics.com. This was my first time ordering from this site. I decided to buy something because I saw a lot of positive reviews, but unfortunately my experience wasn't so great.
My palette arrived completely broken! Eye shadows were damaged as well. I contacted BH Cosmetics customer support service and made a few pictures. They said that they were really sorry and offered me a credit store. I refused to accept that and asked for a refund but they said that they don't do refunds.
Well, lesson learned. Since I had a terrible experience with BH Cosmetics I will never order anything from them again.

product is coming so late/never came

So I ordered my package on Wednesday, and today is the following Wednesday, ALMOST PAST the 2-6 business, mark and my package STILL has not arrived. BH cosmetics promises prompt shipping, but this is in no way prompt. I hope that I am not one of the people who just got scammed by paying and never getting what I paid for!! NEVER going to order from BH again...

never shop from there if you are in the uk/europe!

Its been over two weeks, a fake UPS tracking number, no answer to three of my emails and now I had to open a Paypal dispute to claim my money back.. still waiting.

I have lost over 100USD and I paid over 20USD on shipping. I have called UPS with the number BH cosmetics gave me and they said my item hasn't been picked up yet, 15 days after purchase! Am so annoyed especially as they IGNORE you after you spend so much money with them. AWFUL customer service, there isnt even a customer service! Disgraceful

scam

Scam scam scam They charged my credit card, sent me an email confirmation with a tracking number that...

rip off and fake

Bh cosmetics is a fake website cashing in on peoples credit cards and not sending in the products they are stealing and nedd to be stop i suggest anyone a victim of this crime complain to the fbi internet police.

There are a number of complaints and they even are frauding through ups.. cancelling the shipment order then lying and saying the product was shipped. my card is still not refunded.

I cant wait until the people involved in this scam get arrested, I know they will get caught and have filed a complaint throught the fbi internet fraud.. and you should too..

• Ki
    KittyKisess Apr 18, 2010

did you ever get your products or your money backk... i need to know cuz i jus placed a order b4 coming 2 this site...like omg...

jazzbear May 08, 2010

make a charge back say u never ordered this to your bank...i ordered from coastalscent.com my product came its the same pallet i even think they just put there name and stole this product from them i ordered from coastalscents.com 3 times never had a problem

• Ha
    Hayley R. Jun 17, 2010

i'll make the same comment here that i made in a similar thread

"I'm actually pretty pleased with this product, was pretty hesitant on even buying it in the first place though because of the price but i ended up pretty happy with what i ordered, there's no way i'd usually spend that much on a single make-up item unless i was sure but took a leap of faith. I got the 120 pallete 2nd edition & bought a brush set as well, i love the pigmentation of the colors and the brushes are pretty nice. I recieved my order quickly& it was nicely packaged. Each of the brushes even had their own protective sleeve within their case! I was impressed and will probably order from them again in the future. Just don't want other buyers worrying this may be a scam cause i know what it's like to be there, which is why i'll somtimes spend a few days mulling over whether i should purchase an item or not from whatever site i'm buying from that's newer to me.

I suggest to many of you, if you don't knbow of the site already, to check out the site Sephora. I've recently stumbled upon it and i'm extremely pleased, they sell make-up from MANY brands"

• Je
    Jessie Reyes Dec 19, 2019

Did you purchase your bh makeup from their actual website or a trustworthy cosmetics retailer? Because there are a lot of counterfeits out there, just fyi. These sellers like to sell a lot on Amazon and eBay and will even make fake temporary websites that claim to sell the real deal.

charged never received order

This company is a scam! They processed my child's visa gift card, e-mailed her a phony tracking number...

have not recieved product

Hello, Ive ordered to products and have not recieved anything the charged my card immediately and have no info on where my order is. If any one can help me out on how I can get my money back I will gladly apperiacte it.

• Ms
    msinger Jan 04, 2010

I'm sorry, try getting your funds back from your bank.Print some scam reports from the internet to show your bank.They took my daughter's money and never shipped any items.Better Business Bureau could help you and file an internet fraud complaint about them through your state and California, where they supposedly are.Good luck!!

• Li
    linsonmesa Jan 06, 2010

Guess what people finally got a answer from the company and they said since i had ordered a make up palette that was not in stock that is why they held my order. but the web site it did not mention that the product was out of stock. But they ended up sending me the most recent order. Yes believe or not I ordered again but recieved the product in two days. Now just waiting for the back order hoping for that one soon!! But people please do your homework and try to find out if the company is a good company. Start by googling the compay and everything about it shoui d show up. Always pay with some kind of credit card so that if you do gert ripped off your card can return your funds it will take some time but you won't loose your money. Thank you everyone who commented back and will be reposting to see what happens with last product that I am waiting for!!

• Il
    ilovemakeup May 03, 2010

Hello! I have ordered my product and received absolutley no tracking information!! I'm usually a little over paranoid when it comes to things like these, but this doesen't seem normal. However the website seemed very business and professional-like, so I hope I will not get ripped off. Your comments have helped a lot, so thank you for that, if you have any info you can share with me on why I'm not getting my product, please let me know, it would be so greatly appreciated!! :)

• Ha
    Hayley R. Jun 17, 2010

making the same comment i made in a similar thread, & some people may be having a problem because where they are located compared to where the company is& it's a newer-ish company

• Li
    linsonmesa Mar 01, 2011

Well I did get my issue resolved with BH Cosmetics my stuff was finally sent.Thank you to all who had a comment to say but keep tryn to get your case resolved they will eventually get to it.

• BH Management Sep 18, 2013

Hello, linsonmesa

We are happy that you got your issue resolved. We pride ourselves in our world class customer service and understand that we may fall short of that sometimes. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and look forward to doing business with you.

Best,

BH Cosmetics Management

scam

They are a scam for the person that pays and never receives their product, so please don't add an insult...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices