Beverly Hills Puppies — Martin Roy Leon
Hello English Bulldog Lovers,
It's Kat from MN again. I am so sick and tired of dealing with Martin and his so called business. I went to my vet's office as promised today and got a copy of the letter sent to PAWS on the 18th of February. It's so funny because the day I called PAWS, Maggie their representative called Martin for a copy of my pet warranty. So why Martin is saying he is unaware of cause of death is beyond me. Today the 2nd of March I decided to follow up with PAWS in regards to the claim I filed 2 weeks ago. Guess what? Martin still has not sent them a copy of my pet warranty. I emailed him after talking to a PAWS representative and asked him if he knew my puppy was sick and was going to die all along. Well anyways in regards to the letter with my puppies diagnosis that was faxed this morning at 9am. I sent him an email to confirm the fax. He said he would be in the office later today and that he and his vet would have to review it. It's almost 6pm here and I still haven't heard anything. I bet I won't and if I do Martin would have found some loop hole to jump out. I so tired of him and his lies. I promised to post the diagnosis on line so here it is.
More Beverly Hills Puppies Complaints & Reviews
- Beverly Hills Puppies - Scammers!
- Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. - Bulldog Puppies (French and English)
- Beverly Hills Puppies, Inc. - Puppy mill
- Beverly Hills Puppies - puppy mill
- Beverly Hills Puppies - HORRIBLE PEOPLE..VERY SICK DOGS
- Beverly Hills Puppies - English bulldog purchased April 2015
- Beverly Hills Puppies - SICK PUPPIES
- Beverly Hills Puppies - sick puppy
- Beverly Hills Puppies - english bull terrier mutt martin leon sold me
- Beverly Hills Puppies - 2 puppies