Betty's Teacup Yorkies Logo

Betty's Teacup Yorkies

Having problems with Betty's Teacup Yorkies?

Betty's Teacup Yorkies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 26, 2014. The latest review Toy poodle was posted on Apr 22, 2021. The latest complaint Toy poodle was resolved on Apr 22, 2021. Betty's Teacup Yorkies has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Betty's Teacup Yorkies has resolved 6 complaints.

Betty's Teacup Yorkies Customer Service Contacts

+1 438 874 7877 (WhatsApp)
+1 438 885 7877 (WhatsApp)
Montreal
Canada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Betty's Teacup Yorkies Customer Service. Initial Betty's Teacup Yorkies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Betty's Teacup Yorkies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Betty's Teacup Yorkies. Discuss the issues you have had with Betty's Teacup Yorkies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Betty's Teacup Yorkies Complaints & Reviews

Betty's Teacup YorkiesToy poodle

I got a toy poodle from Betty. I was super excited but the outcome was depressing and unforgettably sad. Betty never tells anyone that the dogs are from Korea let alone a puppy mill. She sells sick dogs. My dog had a tumor and cancer and the vet said that it was so big that it's been there a long time. And we had only had that dog for 2 weeks. That dog was okay with sitting in his own feces because he probably had to do so when he was with Betty and "dog breaded" (puppy mill). When we got the dog he was only skin and bone and it seemed like he was NEVER FED EVER.
I highly recommend finding a differ breaded then her.

RESOLVED

• Betty's Teacup Yorkies's response · May 02, 2021

This is Kambiz Owner of Betty’s teacup puppies Inc. and I am responding to your claims of us “ selling sick puppy coming from puppy mills”

first and foremost these puppies DO NOT COME from a puppy mill. We are the breeders and also work with breeders who breed from there homes and help keep up with our demand. The dogs are all health checked prior to delivery and on top of that we offer health and delivery guarantees.

The amount Of love and care that goes into each puppy let alone the time spent socializing and pipi pad training Them.
      Definitely something not right with your review, I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE SEND A PUPPY In that state ☝️ Tumor ? Cancer ? I urge your to reach out to us with your full name and details ( DO NOT STAY anonymous) provide us with the medical records and bills . We will gladly pay every bill and any other costs associated to her medical treatment. I will gladly share this once you have responded. Just to show we are not bad people or you are not dealing with a “puppy mill”

Also, shipping a puppy is done from our location in Canada or Seoul Korea. Those are the only two locations we operate from and send puppies from. During a 8-9 hour flight, sometimes the puppy does have to go to the washroom and might arrive a little dirty. But never in a horrific state as your trying to describe above. Please don’t exaggerate it ... in the picture the puppy looks fine, I do recommend some angel eyes or daisys for her tear stains.

You can reach us : 438.874.7877
      Email : [email protected]

Aug 01, 2020

Betty's Teacup Yorkies — Sick puppy

Mine "Stitch" died after a week of a 1cm stomach ulcer. They are claiming that their vet hospital in...

Betty's Teacup Puppies — toy poodle

Betty Pedram scammed us. Tomorrow is supposed to be a very exciting day. My 13-year-old daughter and her...

Bettys Yorkie Teacups — buying a puppy never receiving it

We bought a very expensive puppy from Bettys teacup yorkies and she assured me everything was legit and we...

Betty's Teacup Puppies — she's a scammer and a fraud. she never delivered the puppy

Joanne pedram came into an agreement with me to send me a puppy within a given date and never sent out the...

Betty's Teacup Yorkies — SICK pom upon arrival & passed away a hour later

Bought a pomeranian from Betty Tea Cup Yorkies 4/4/15 for 4k plus shipping cost. As soon as we picked up the...

Betty-teacup-yorkies- — Fraud

I send money to Joanne Betty tea yourkie dog breeder but she want to send me illegally to uk Good Evening...

Betty's Teacup Yorkies — professional scam artist

** DANGER ZONE BEWARE *** first of i would like to say that betty/Joanne pedram is NOT a breeder!! she is a...

Betty's Teacup Yorkies — Lack of info

Why is it she refuses to show pictures of parents? This woman is deleting ALL inquiries from her facebook...

Calgary

Betty's Teacup Yorkies — Selling sick puppies

I bought a yorkie girl from Betty Pedram. ( Betty's teacup yorkies ) She was cute little thing but...