Beverly Hills Puppiespuppy mill

I agree that this mr leon is a huge ###. i bought my dog there over a year ago and she has had health problems. none of which i blame on mr leon. that being said, in hindsight it is very clear to see that i supported a puppy mill in purchasing a dog from him. there is nothing legitimate about this guy. evrything is doctored. i feel very fortunate that he didn't take my money and run. it makes me sick to my stomach to see someone taking advantage of helpless animals. we received a phony ancestry for my puppy and a phony accreditation from the nkc. i hope that somebody reads this and puys their puppy elsewhere

Laura Maida Sep 27, 2012

PEOPLE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING FROM THIS MAN...BEWARE...THE DOG HE SOLD ME WAS A RED AND WHITE ENGLISH DOB 6/26/12...NOW HIS 3 LITER BUDDIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON HIS BEVERLY HILLS PUPPIES PAGE..BUT PLEASE TAKE NOTICE HOW THERE IS NO DATE OF BIRTH NEXT TO THEM..BUT YET ALL THE OTHERS HAVE A DATE OF BIRTH...STRANGE RIGHT????? ITS BECAUSE THE WHOLE LITER WAS SICK...SO HE IS MOST LIKELY CHANGING THEIR DOB ON THE PAPER WORK..BECAUSE DADE MIAMI ANIMAL CONTROL WENT THERE AND ONE OF THEM WAS SAID TO BE IN THE VET WITH KENNEL COUGH...YEA RIGHT!...THEY ARE ALL SICK...STAY FAR AWAY..NOTHING BUT LIARS AND SCAMMERS...BAD REP WITH BBB AND JION ANGIES LIST AND SEE STRAIGHT "F"' FOR FAIL...NOT AKC.. TERRIBLE HORRIBLE MAD TO DO BUSINESS WITH..BE CAREFUL PEOPLE...HE OUTRIGHT DENIED SELLING ME A PUP YET I HAVE ALL THE PAPERS TO PROVE IT...HE IS GOING TO BE SHUT DOWN SHORTLY...JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE...!!!$4000 IN VET BILLS ALREADY AND HE DENIES THAT HE SOLD ME THE DOG...TO BE CONTINUED...

Laura Maida Sep 09, 2012

LAIR...LIAR...LIAR..LIAR...I WILL UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS! ENGLISH BULLDOG BUYERS...DO NOT PURCHASE A DOG FROM HIM...ITS A MILL

Martin Leon Sep 03, 2012

We do not know who this person is. In our internet world today it is very unfortunate that anybody can post an untrue complaint and this is nothing that we can do. We always keep our promises as stated on our warranty. Our warranty is posted on our website site. Our warranty clears states our guarantees.

• if laura's daughter was not a vet tech. laura's 9 year old daughter whos birthday present the puppy was would have woke up to a dead puppy!!!

Laura Maida Aug 24, 2012

### is not the word...he is worse than that!!! I am in the process of dealing with him right now...I wish that I had read these reviews before..I just purchased a 7 week old english bulldog with PARVO!!!...ITS NOT OVER!! MARTIN...YOUR A DISGRACE AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF...but like I said before...I'TS NOT OVER!