Betty's Teacup Puppiestoy poodle

Betty Pedram scammed us. Tomorrow is supposed to be a very exciting day. My 13-year-old daughter and her friend we're going to pick up our new puppy at JFK airport. I noticed the phone number on the invoice was wrong and called Korean Airlines. He said that the transactionWas canceled. Kevin called me and said that it was canceled because the puppy was too small. He gave some excuses to drag things out more like the dog could be shipped to Canada then to us. I confirmed with the airline that was canceled. Kevin called me and said that it was canceled because the puppy was too small. He gave some excuses to drag things out more like the dog could be shipped to Canada then to us. I confirmed with the airline that The cancellation was due to the seller canceling. It has been a nightmare these past several weeks. There have been changes in plans, no return call's, excuses, and so on. Needless to say we lost $5000 and never received our puppy. After reading how sick her puppies are it Might have been a blessing.Please listen to your gut instincts and never do business Betty's Teacup puppies for Betty's teacup Yorkies. Scam artists teacup puppies or Betty's teacup Yorkies. Scam artist!!!