The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Betty's Teacup Yorkies — Selling sick puppies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a yorkie girl from Betty Pedram. ( Betty's teacup yorkies )
She was cute little thing but after few weeks, she started having a seizure.
I brought her to the vet and found out she has liver problems and collapsed trachea.
My vet told me she wouldn't be able to live long.
I contacted Betty Pedram about this matter.
All she said was if the dog dies within a year, she will give us replacement puppy.
Should I be expecting my dog to die early so I can get another puppy??
I found it so sickening.
My dog had multiple seizures and now, I can't even be out for a long time because I am so scared of her having a seizure when no one is around. I adore her so much and it is so heart breaking to see her suffering.
If you are considering about buying a puppy from Betty, I strongly suggest you not to.
Buying her puppy will most likely to cause you expensive vet bills and broken heart.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Betty's Teacup Yorkies Complaints & Reviews
- Betty's Teacup Puppies - she's a scammer and a fraud. she never delivered the puppy
- Betty's Teacup Yorkies - professional scam artist
- Betty's Teacup Yorkies - Lack of info
- Betty's Teacup Yorkies - SICK pom upon arrival & passed away a hour later
- Betty-teacup-yorkies- - Fraud
- Betty's Teacup Yorkies - Sick puppy
- Betty's Teacup Puppies - toy poodle
- Bettys Yorkie Teacups - buying a puppy never receiving it