Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.comtricking me into buying her cheap jewelry.

R

I recently bought a necklace that is supposed to be made with gold and was supposed to bring me good luck and substantial money by certain day as she knows that is my biggest worry in life. I bought this medallion for an astonishing $110 and once I got necklace I believe the branded velvet display box is only real thing and it's sad. I did everything I was told to do and the day came and passed and I got nithing. To further throw me into biggest self destruct depression in my life once she got my money she never even contacted me to start advising me she instead has just continued to make huge promises and telling me that a lady close to me is against me but she can't tell me who this lady who is secretly destroying all the luck the heavens has chosen to give me because I won't be able to emotionally handle it. What a crock and once no contact was made with real advice and instead just trying scare me and suck me dry of money I just self destructed and am at point if losing my home possibly and worse things yet to come I find it even more destructive is that I can't stop emails of doom. Has she no shame and why is she tearing my life apart

RESOLVED

• Many people simply continue to post on this board without getting in touch with my customer service.

Posting on these boards will not help you get a refund. I would be happy to help you with your claim as soon as I have the adequate information.

I can be reached via email at [email protected], or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. please call me toll free at 888.548.0848 or 203.672.0089.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry Street
    PMB 292
    Milford, CT 06460

• Ga
    Garrett S Jul 24, 2018

No, I cannot endorse or promote these type of complaints. Why would they be prompted to file a complaint with Federal Trade Commission. The Federal Trade Commission is busy attending real fraud complaints; not children's games. Bethea's store would not charge the customer unless the customer order something himself/herself. In the items description- it says clearly that the items is gold plated meaning the item received a light bath in gold; it does not mean that the item was made out of real and pure gold. This complaint has no standing and I am a customer as well.

• Jul 05, 2018

Thanks for posting you experience! File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. I almost fell for this, too. She had my birthday & my boyfriend's name in the many emails she was sending me. That's disturbing.

• Ro
    Rob R Jun 19, 2018

Am not attempting to get refund, just want to share my experience with others so they dont do same thing I did.