Bet365.comTook my money but wont refund it

I registered today with bet365. They allowed me to deposit money using my Credit Card immediately after registration.
I then found out that I wasn't allowed to place a bet. So i submitted my verification documents as they requested. I still wasn't allowed to place a bet.
I went onto their online chat service to be told that my account was now closed because they found a conflicting account.
This in itself is a seperate issue which I won't go into here.
So now they say that the only way they will refund me money is if I give them my bank account details. This is despite the fact that the deposit was made via Credit card. I ask them to refund it to my Credit Card and they have refused. They say it cant be done. However I have had several companies in the past refund money to my credit card. I told them I dont have bank account details to give them.
So now, they have closed the account (wont allow me to log into it) and wont refund my money to my Credit Card. they are affectively in my opinion holding this money and not allowing me access to it.