Best Buyrude salesperson

J Sep 16, 2019 Review updated:

This is concerning a staff member named Jake at your Milton Store in Ontario Canada that was rude to myself as a customer when I was trying to purchase apple products. His team leader and manager call me to apologize. He owes the apology! I took my business elsewhere to Staples. Offering a gift certificate was not necessary. I refused and asked for a apology from the sales person. When the team leader and manager stated that they refuse to get Jake to apologize for his action and they tried on his behalf is a sign of poor management. He is the one that owes the apology.

If this is the policy of Best Buy and customer service at the Milton store I believe that corporate should revisit the team at that location. I ahem had amazing service at other Best Buy locations.

Still waiting for the apology from Jake not the store manager or team leader Crystal.

• C
      Sep 17, 2019

Honestly you are threatening a Electronics store that you will go to an OFFICE SUPPLY store because you didnt like something. ... Doesnt make much sense.