Best Buy — rude salesperson
This is concerning a staff member named Jake at your Milton Store in Ontario Canada that was rude to myself as a customer when I was trying to purchase apple products. His team leader and manager call me to apologize. He owes the apology! I took my business elsewhere to Staples. Offering a gift certificate was not necessary. I refused and asked for a apology from the sales person. When the team leader and manager stated that they refuse to get Jake to apologize for his action and they tried on his behalf is a sign of poor management. He is the one that owes the apology.
If this is the policy of Best Buy and customer service at the Milton store I believe that corporate should revisit the team at that location. I ahem had amazing service at other Best Buy locations.
Still waiting for the apology from Jake not the store manager or team leader Crystal.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke