Best Buy — payments
I overlooked sending my Beat Buy monthly payment, so I went to a Best Buy to make my payment to avoid being late. Only I was informed that Best Buy no longer takes payments at the store. Imagine that, an electronics store that is not capable of processing a payment at the sore. I was told that I could either make it online but it would not be posted for several days and a late charge of $39.00 would be added to my account it if didn't get processed before the due date on my statement or over the phone where I would be charged a processing fee of $15.00. This is a nothing but a SCAM! Target will now supply all of my electronic needs and by the way, you can pay your bill at the store.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of)
- Best Buy - Will not answer their phone!
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke