Bensons for Beds — expensive mattress started sinking after six months
It took me months to find the right mattress then six months after paying for this expensive mattress it started to sink in each side (even though much of our time was spent away in Spain so not over using it). We are not heavy people. We followed all the guidance and care of the mattress to no avail. Complaint made to bensons who sent their own engineers who told me nothing wrong with the mattress and the dents were normal and to try to sleep in the middle of it. ( not sure how me and my partner could fit into the middle. I then contacted the ombudsman who wrote back advising me to pay for my own engineer and send them the report.
We are now both in pain on this top of the range mattress and decided to follow my friends advice and go John Lewis as there after sales are second to none
More Bensons for Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons For Beds Burnley - unpleasent manner in staff
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress (double)