Bench Craft Companyfraudsters and cheaters

My story is similar to many. I was sold a diamond necklace with fake diamonds. In other words I believed what the salesman was telling me about a gorgeous 18 hole golf course with 10 tournaments a year plus numerous corporate sponsored events. My advertisement would be seen by thousands of people each year and over 30, 000 new cards are being printed this year alone. All they need is a credit card, 50% down and an email telling them 'good to go.' Because apparently 'Good to Go is now my name.' I am not sure when signatures stopped being so personal. And they will tell me that I owe them money because this constitutes a binding contract.

Worse still, I spoke with the manager who told me that I was a liar. He not only argued with me, he tried to force a fight. He was waiting for me to threaten him. I only told his employee that he was being hunted and yes I mean it. I have now informed all the right people of the situation and will approach the client this company is representing.

Now I forgot to tell you that the golf course I am actually giving my money too has only 9 holes and is more of a locals hang out. Nobody there is going to look at my name or the advertising. They just want to get a few rounds of golf played and move on. This is the affordable golf course as opposed to the luxurious golf course down the way where the rich and glamorous tee off.

Am I mad? Yes, because they think I will just disappear. Not this time. I want my money back.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH BENCH CRAFT COMPANY... EVER.

• Ri
    Ricky Feb 11, 2009

We all buy stuff and check into that purchase before
    A)We buy it.
    B) Give authorization to buy it.
    Question when you buy a home do you look at it before you spend money or authirize to buy it. Think about what you do before you do it. Just my own opinion because ive been ripped off by my mortgage company before. Nothing i could do.

• Bo
    BowlingManager Apr 22, 2010

Honestly - like I said before. They called me, I bought ad space and within 30 days, my ad was up and I have had customers tell me that they saw our ad at the golf course!

• Bo
    BowlingManager Apr 22, 2010

This all sounds like a disgruntled employee just trying to get even

• Mo
    Monica Mohl Andring Dec 20, 2017

I hope this warns others before they make the costly mistake you and I have both made. I wont share the details of my encounter, but I am not surprised by this story and do hope other take the warning seriously.

All the posts are responded referring to the complaint as being a disgruntled employee. I am not am employee and these types of complaints are on so many review boards.