Bench Craft Companyi'm an employee who is resigning is about an hour - and i'm willing to co-operate with law enforcement

W

SCAM- WIRE FRAUD- I wish I would've checked them out before I went to work for them 2 weeks ago.

I have resigned from benchcraft. I can no longer turn a blind eye to their systematic pattern of deception.

I apologize for soliciting people even though I was already pretty suspicious.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I sold a scorecard ad to my own stepfather on my third day (before I knew better)

I'm considering going to the authorities on this.

Sorry again for my involvement,

• Al
    alone Feb 19, 2009

Got a call from Larry Skolnik asking me to put an ad on their score card told him I will think about it but he keeps calling 5 min. after we hang up 3/4 times and i am not sure if he is crazy or senile he sound old on the phone. but anyway so I told him i am not interested and hang up. tht's when i google and type the company name. Thank you very much to all of you, I didn't become one of their victim.

• Ta
    Tara Jacobs Mar 23, 2009

We will have to start a class action lawsuit and then request jail time for the owners.

I can get the Feds after them, and will.

• Bc
    bcc defender Aug 19, 2009

First off, Larry is "special" and its a testament to the generosity of the owner that he works here. Secondly 11-14-08 is a friday, the original poster (whistleblower) didn't resign, they got fired for not making sales that week and its people like this who give the company a bad rap because they will tell a customer anything to get a sale...and now this person is unemployed...good luck whistleblower...lets not forget the two weeks whistleblower sat in their chair making calls to people even though they were suspicious...must be a real smart person if it took them two weeks to figure out what a horrible company they worked for...and they sold an ad to their own family??? This whistleblower is just a disgruntled ex-employee and should be disregarded entirely.

• Bo
    BowlingManager Apr 22, 2010

TOTALLY AGREE!! All of this is just a disgruntled employee. They did fantastic artwork for me!

• Mo
    Monica Mohl Andring Dec 20, 2017

This post did not surprise me in the least. This company is not ethical and does not care at all for the customer that made the purchase. Once they have you money they are not interested in helping you until you get another call to buy something else. Our business has stopped advertising with them after 3 years due to what I consider lack of professionalism and care for the customers that are paying their bills.

• Iv
    Ive been scammed for 29k Oct 17, 2019

I have been scammed for 2 years by this company. When you call to ask why a charge is being charged, they say they will get back to you, and don't, they finally have admitted to overcharging me $12, 000. yes that's right 12 thousand...and that they will refund and don't. They recently tried to run 3 charges thru in one week while I was on vacation in Sept 2019 of 3150.00 each and luckily my cc company put a fraud alert on my card so they couldn't get any more money from me. I went to the golf course that I advertise at and the ads are all wrong. I have gone back and forth w these people and my total out of pocket as of today is 29K, FRAUD>>SCAMMERS>>> I hope they all go to jail... I just got off the phone w the police, this is criminal what they are doing to me and others. I am a single mother and work hard for my money and will be contacting all of the golf courses in WA and all other states and will let them know what I am going thru. I am so upset, they have taken soooo much from me, I cant sleep and feel like Im falling apart.