Menu
BeNaughty
customer service contacts

BeNaughty
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

133 complaints
45 resolved 88 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by BeNaughty customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BeNaughty. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

BeNaughty headquarters

19, Giovanni Gurmi Street
Lija LJA1071
Malta

BeNaughty phone number

What is BeNaughty’s email address?

BeNaughty’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

BeNaughty website

What category is BeNaughty related to?

BeNaughty is related to the Dating Services category.

What are the social media accounts of BeNaughty?

What is BeNaughty's LinkedIn?
See BeNaughty's portfolio on LinkedIn at BeNaughty

Overview of BeNaughty complaint handling

133 BeNaughty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2009. The latest review Unauthorized credit card charges was posted on Jul 21, 2022. The latest complaint Account and Billing Cancellation was resolved on Jul 22, 2020. BeNaughty has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 133 reviews. BeNaughty has resolved 45 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BeNaughty?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeNaughty Customer Service. Initial BeNaughty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BeNaughty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BeNaughty. Discuss the issues you have had with BeNaughty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest BeNaughty’s complaints

S
1:32 pm EDT

BeNaughty - Unauthorized credit card charges

So at first I got the account and then I only wanted the 99 cent one day trial and then it automatically bought the full membership for $23 after that and I did not want that I found someone and I do not want this I never wanted the $23 full membership I would never pay that that's why I only got the 99 cent one so I just need my refund please of $23

View 0 more photos
M
11:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BeNaughty - Unable to cancel repeat billing and account also seems i have been linked to other accounts through this

Please cancel my account and others associated with it i never signed onto these other ones [protected]@yahoo.com

R
5:23 pm EDT

BeNaughty - Cancel repeat billing and remove my account

User email. [protected]@hotmail.com Cannot turn off repeat billing from your site after using 3 different browsers. I want my credit card and account removed from your servers