Having problems with BellaVei?

BellaVei Customer Service Contacts

1800 816 764 (Malaysia)
+44 843 378 0154 (United Kingdom)
+1 877 608 1013 (USA & International)
+61 280 385 055 (Australia)
+64 98 010 268 (New Zealand)
+852 30 085 769 (Hong Kong)
+54 115 235 7148 (Argentina)
+57 13 816 857 (Colombia)
+52 664 231 7944 (Mexico & Latin America)
P.O. Box 13592
Linlithgow, Scotland, Lothian
United Kingdom - EH499AZ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BellaVei Customer Service. Initial BellaVei complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BellaVei above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BellaVei. Discuss the issues you have had with BellaVei and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BellaVei Nuviante eyelash enhancer scam

I ordered one nuviante eyelash enhancer on your website on the 15th july 2020.

Two different amounts were instantly debited from my bank account!!!
Up until today's date, 26th augustus 2020, I haven't received my products?
Check your inbox from me, count the nr# of emails i've send to you regarding this matter?

Where is my products???

• Updated by Sonet Schoeman · Aug 27, 2020

Refer to my 1st complaint regarding my previous emails of products ordered and not delivered.

My bank logged a fraud case against your company and I've changed my bank Card details to prevent furthermore deductions.

A no-reply email send from your support team which DOESN'T EXIST, no customer service help desk available regarding this.

BellaVei Soleilglo

Hi

This mail hails from the Republic of Singapore.

On 30.3.2020, I bought online a Teeth Whitening Product known as Soleiglo at S$39.50 (as advertised) after having seen an advertisement in local newspaper "Zaobao".

To my utter shock, I was billed S$202.97 via credit card on 30.3.2020 instead without my express consent.

To-date, to add insult to injury, I have not received the said products.

Regards
    Wang

BellaVei follicler

On 16 August 2019 I ordered and paid for 5 Bottles FollicleR in the amount of R2300.00.
      On 21 October 2019 I sent email to [protected]@ Bellavei.com. No Reply.
      On 24 October 2019 sent 2nd email requesting answer or cancellation and reimbursement - no reply
      On 8 November 2019 sent 3rd email threatening legal action - reply saying customer service would contact me - no such thing
      On 13 November 2019 sent email to [protected]@bellavei.com asking for explanation - no reply
      on 19 November 2019 sent email requesting explanation - no reply
      On 19 November 2019 sent email to support and delivery - Lets see
      I believe this company are scam artists and should be blocked from Online Shopping

BellaVei nuviante kit purchase

I still not have received product and no feedback/ replies for e-mails sent to support

purchase order: (#48000-C886C)

The product was advertised for amount of r405-00, but they charge for four products an amount of r 2415-00 was debited from my account

Plus they also charge for annual membership without consent.
        All attempts of contact are futile with following e-mail address
        [protected]@bellavei.com

Reagrds
        Sanjeev Sewnarain
        +27 [protected]
        EMAIL :sanjeev.[protected]@yahoo.com
        [protected]@gmail.com

nuviante kit purchase

BellaVei folix hairgrow tablets 3 bottles for g l kruger

i have ordered and paid for above product 11/05/2019, after numerous emails received tracking number ASL20190511ZA3327305 which the south african post office requested a valid tracking number, emailed this request to Bellavei.
          Bellei apologise that the product was not sent yet,

they will sent the product, will be in south africa within 12 days have requested the tracking number, again Bellavei apologised product was not sent.

please refund my money as soon as possible as this has been going on for 5 months.

BellaVei — unauthorised card charge-unethical

I purchased a product advertised for R349 but R1495-00 was immediately debited on my card. WHY ARE THESE...

BellaVei product

Good day

I bought the following product, (Follicle RX) on 28 August 2018 and still not received my package. My order number is, C4A2914E2665FF85852582F6003644DD and shipment number, ASL20180828ZA2108391. I emailed your support line many times but didn't received any feedback. The name of the product I bought is Follicle RX as mentioned above.

Kindly help and advise please.

BellaVei — bellavei face products

Good day On the 13th of August I order BellaVei face products. This is now 8 weeks and I did not received...

BellaVei — nuviante eyelash enhancer

I ordered 2 Nuviante products online - [protected]@bellavei.com - on 30/07/2018, an immediate amount of R 980...

BellaVei — bills

I am very annoyed with my order of Bellavei (cleanser, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging moisture and advanced eye...

BellaVei — service

Have paid and ordered 2 months ago Only have a shipment N Order not delivered to my door I have provided...

Johannesburg

BellaVei poor advertising and products not received

I saw Ad online for their products, it was advertised as R449 however included 4 items. I proceeded to purchase and my bank account was debited for R2065.40. This was an online purchase on the 15 March 2018. I queried this with Bellavei as I did not anticipate that much of money to be debited and they responded saying the amount advertised was per product. Clearly poor advertising from the company and I presume that's how they get people. Further to that, I started getting worried when after 14 days my products were not delivered to me. I have been sending them emails every week since then and they keep telling me the products were shipped but they cannot provide me with any other information, tracking number nor can they enquire for me where the products are. My last email to them was yesterday and still the same lame respond. What is my right as a consumer and in terms of consumer protection act? The company sells these products, takes people's money and seems like there is no products. This is looking more like a scam to me. As which company will blatantly not assist a customer knowing that it's been 2 months and they have not received their products. Please urgently assist me with my issue.
              Rachel Pillay

BellaVei — follicle-rx

I have been waiting for 10 months for my ordered products or my refund. I spent $200 but will probably never...

Cape Town

BellaVei follicle rx tablets

Hi Team,

I have placed an order (Amount Rs 10, 000) for Follicle Rx in August 2017. Till date I didn't receive the product . Nor I got any refund amount on sending too many emails. I just get same reply everytime saying your product might be in Postoffice. But I checked there as well, neither any tracking number was provided to check with same in post office .

Details :
                Shipment number: ASL20170831IN127165
                Please go to this link: https://asgtool.asendiahk.com

This was the only infor provided .

Could you please help me getting either the product or refund amount.

Email address : [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks,
                Sonam.

Margie van Rooyen Apr 13, 2018

I am in exactly the same position. I ordered and payed in August 2017 R1 380 and to date 13 April 2018 received no products nor refund. their only answer is that it might be at our post office. they say they have not tracking of goods once it is in our country, which is nonsence!!!

• Li
                    Liz Seed Apr 10, 2018

I ordered online the Follicle RX product in April 2017 and to date I have not received the product or my refund. This is despite numerous emails throughout the year. The response was always just an automated email 'reply' from Bellavei. In addition, the product on the advertisement was advertised at R450.00, and when I received notification of payment from my MasterCard, it was R2300.00. Apart from this being false advertising, it means that Bellavei have stolen my money. What recourse do I have? This is fraud of the worst kind to unsuspecting customers.

Please advise what further action can be taken?

Bella Vei — folliclerx - 3 bottle

I order 6 months ago the FollicleRX - 3 Bottle (124.03USD), i have send many emails, too many, but i still...

BellaVei — refunding of amount after returning product.

I ordered product in july 2017 and showed me offer of rs 1978/- per bottle so i ordered 3 and onthat their...

BellaVei asl20171017in213676

I had ordered for 1 bottle but they changed it to 5 and charged me 10000 INR. I have contacting these guys for 4 months but they don't have an proper answer. I have put my hard earned money. How can company like this cheat people and it's still running. There is point to escalate. Please refund my money back. The website is www.bellavei.com
                  Bellavei, Arrowtex services Ltd, Iyoanni, Sfylianou, 62nd floor, PC2003, Cyprus, company registered #HE 272587

BellaVei medicine delivery

Dear sir,
                    I am mohsin raza from abu dhabi united arab emirates almost two month ago I bought online follicle rx for my hairloss. But still I did not received my medicine. I chat and sent many emails but there is no positive response. Every time your team sending this shipment number asl20170903ae130819. When I am went to po box they are asking or international tracking number is required to search your medicines. It is my last try to request yourself and waiting for your positive response.

Thanks

Dear Saurabh,
                      Package: FollicleRX - 5 Bottle
                      Amount Billed: 10321INR.
                      Sir,
                      I ignored to take the package from post man . post office returned product to company addr.
                      When I email bellavei about situation,
                      They offered for 50% discount, then I said yes, but product not came again & we asked in post office, product not found there.
                      I want my full money.

BellaVei — follicle rx

Dear Team, My Name is Arun Kumar L, I am from India. I was very interested with Follicle RX to purchase it...