Bell Canada — transfer of home phone
My name is Cathy Grant and I am having trouble transferring a home phone from Rosita Hall that lived on 160 Maryknoll Road, Chatham, On.
I did a conference call in late October, with me, Rosita and a customer support person.
The phone number to be transferred to my name was [protected].
Rosita has the account number and I can't access it. I have the home phone. I called and talked to Grey since I have not gotten a bill.
His job number is EZ27232 on Nov. 21/17
Since I do not have the account number I he would not help me.
This is a business number, I need it.
I do not have Rosita's cell phone as she would not answer it anyway.
Can anyone assist me.
My cell number is [protected]
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills