Apple iPhone Apps Logo

Apple iPhone Apps

Having problems with Apple iPhone Apps?

Apple iPhone Apps Customer Service Contacts

18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 707
Tarzana, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple iPhone Apps Customer Service. Initial Apple iPhone Apps complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Apple iPhone Apps above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Apple iPhone Apps. Discuss the issues you have had with Apple iPhone Apps and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apple iPhone AppsFraudulent charges

I have fraudulent charges from Apple for purchases from online app for some game credits or baskets. I did not authorize the charges from March 1st - May 15, 2020. Their is many purchases from April 3rd to May 15th that I did not make or authorize. They have refunded some of the charges that were in a credit card but won't refund the ones used from my debit/credit card. They are aware I did not authorize these charges.

Apple iPhone AppsFilth side by side with young children

young girls and boys along side adult male and female playing with the private parts, my young teenage daughter was found watching an older man masterbating on screen.. there is no restrictions on age or content. And opens the door to paedophiles and perverts..young girls and boys along side adult male and female playing with the private parts, my young teenage daughter was found watching an older man masterbating on screen.. there is no restrictions on age or content. And opens the door to paedophiles and perverts..young girls and boys along side adult male and female playing with the private parts, my young teenage daughter was found watching an older man masterbating on screen.. there is no restrictions on age or content. And opens the door to paedophiles and perverts..

Apple iPhone Appsitunes

I purchased the Lion King: The Signature Collection for $64.99 CAD. It consisted of Lion King, Lion King 2 and Lion King 1-1/2. I noticed that the movies were no longer listed in my library. I called iTunes technical support. I was on hold for 15 minutes before the call was dropped without any response. I called a second time, was able to contact an agent, was transferred two times before I spoke with a supervisor who "resolved" the issue - 1 hour 18 minutes time. The resolution was a lesson in how to backup my purchases. The original provider has removed the collection from the store, so all of my purchases are gone with no option to download them again (unless I want to pay for them a second time). I took away a different lesson. Any guesses as to what it was?

Apple iPhone Appsimac desktop

i have neve been able to set up an admistrative password. i could not get a password to work 2 yrs later i get reset the password, no one know why it never worked.

I spent 2 days answering questions on twitter, I feel like i am the witness stand in court!

Hd a csll bak, just got put on hold.

Security is one thing, but when users are unable to log into their system, its wrong.

terrible customer service!

Apple iPhone Appsitunes

There are multiple unauthorized transactions made on my debit card by my nine year old daughter after making a one-time purchase and debit information not being successfully removed from the Apple/ITunes store.

I called and spoke to several reps who at one point attempted to remove the charges and in turn came back stating that although they are illegitimate charges, they aren't eligible to be refunded??

The issue was escalated, but never resolved.

Apple iPhone Appsitunes

For the past 3 months, you guys are spending my card without authorization with iTunes. I want to put a dispute and can you guys let me know when I can get my money or tell me what I can do to dispute it. I would like to have this resolved as soon as possible so I can use my card without knowing that others are using it without my permission. Thank you

Apple iPhone Appsmoney back not received

This is regarding my complaint against Apple-Iphone, Pine Labs & Retailer. On 7th March 2017, i had gone to M/s Karan Telecom (Top-10) in Santacruz West, opp. Railway Station to purchase a mobile phone within a budget of 15000/- There they started promoting Apple Iphone 5s for Rs.19700.00 with a cash back of Rs.5000.00 back into my bank account. I was reluctant as i was not sure whether they do really give the money back. But this dealer insisted that Apple is a good brand and you don't worry. All have received the promised money back. I asked them to give me in writing but they said they are always there to help me and will ensure that i get my money back. On that day they had problem with the swipe machine and the transaction didn't happen. On 8th March, 2017 they again called me by 12 pm and said that machine is working fine and i can go and buy. They were so customer oriented and sweet till they sold that phone to me. I purchased the phone on 8th March 2017 with Kotak Bank Debit Card. Today its more then 120 days and i have not yet received my money back in my account. When i visited the shop on 7th June, 2017 to inform them about money not received, i was shooed away by them with angry remarks i.e. they are not here for money back, write to apple directly. I was really shocked to see such a different and opposite attitude by the same staff, who once were the sweetest seller. They are cheaters and should be booked for fooling customers. Expecting no help from them, i contacted pine labs as well as Apple customer support. Pine labs reverted with different dates and several excuses i.e. Brand reply awaited, etc. Apple customer support was also of no help to me. They never bothered to revert or contact me. I never thought that such a big company like Apple is minting money by fooling customers with different schemes. They advertise money back offers against their product and then never refund the amount. They all are crook. Retailer, Pine Labs as well as Apple-Iphone. I have decided to highlight their scam in each and every newspaper. Innocent customers like me shouldn't be cheated anymore. They cannot take us for a ride anymore.
              -Alex

Apple iPhone Apps — Hacking

Hi i have a problem with the apple mobile iphone cororation ltd.I contacted apples legal department and sent...