Beds.co.ukfailure to communicate and goods not fit for purpose.

A Jan 07, 2019

Poorest customer service I have ever come across, its non existent!
I ordered a divan, mattress and headboard directly from their website beds.co.uk
When the bed arrived the two divan parts were the same and there was no way to fix them together or attach the headboard (which cost extra). I tried emailing, I tried calling, I tried leaving online chat messages but I just cant get through to them by any of those methods. I have been unable to speak to anyone at all.
In the end I had no choice but to open a PayPal dispute, to which beds.co.uk said they would issue a refund as soon as I return the bed. This is just lazy customer service, by offering the refund the emphasis is on me to return a double bed and mattress, rather than on them to deliver what they should have in the first place. This is no use to me, it means I'd have to package up a double bed and pay the costs of returning it which is a lot of work on my part just to make up for their mistake. I imagine the shipping would not be a small charge either. What I want is what I ordered and paid for in the first place but no-one has contacted me to actually find a solution, I cant get hold of anyone at beds.co.uk at all.
I would just order somewhere else and not risk it, I don't seem to be the only person with these kind of issues.