Beazer Homes Corporation — 2014 home in orlando
I have purchase this home in Reserve at Sawgrass, Orlando. I have had small issues like carpet nails, cracks on the walls, garage floors and so. Lately my AC unit stopped working. I called the number on the unit AIRFLOW which is the company that's installed the unit, the guy charged me 60$ and the result was the unit needs to be replaced.
New home and new AC unit decided to get a second opinion while still trying to get in touch with beazar homes reps. The AC tech comes in and does the leak test and says that the unit was installed incorrectly underground and hence the leak and another 120$ charge. At this point I am frustrated and call the Beazar homes only to be told that the warranty is done and so cannot do anything.
I paid 350, 000$ and I am having construction issues for which Beazar homes is responsible. Please be conscious and well informed when dealing with Beazar homes
More Beazer Homes Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Beazer Homes / EMC Loans - Verbal loan fraud! 
- Beazer Homes - Warranty on a new house
- Beazer Homes Corporation - sink / dishwasher installation
- Beazer Homes Corporation - 2204 west ethan court, san tan valley, az 85142
- Beazer Homes Corporation - sewage issue
- Beazer Homes Corporation - negligent home site preparation
- Beazer Homes Corporation - air conditioning in our home not working properly
- Beazer Homes Corporation - carpet on the floor of the basement is squeaking
- Beazer Homes Corporation - service of soleil association management for burson ranch homeowners association
- Beazer Homes Corporation - park place myrtle beach sc