Beauty Impressionsskin element and eye vibe

L

I am just livid over this company and how they can get away with ripping people off the way that they do! They need to be stopped & people need to know that the whole thing is a scam to take you for as much money as they can. I was took for over $500 from this company! I ordered the product on a free trial offer the next thing I know every 2 to 3 weeks they're sending me another shipment of the product. My daughter says to me mom you better make sure they're not pulling money from your bank account & so I look & sure enough they're were taking almost $200. every time the sent me a shipment. well of corse I had been sending every shipment back to them because even if you follow the instructions & use it as instructed for 1 you could use that much product in a life time of that stuff & for another it was not working. After e-mailing them & now sending the 3rd shipment back requesting a full refund with the shipment I had to call them & get nasty on the phone with them for them to tell me some ### that it was stated on the website that they would be taking money from my account & sending me more. Bull - there was no such crap anywhere stating that after the free trial I had to cancel the membership with them within so many days & now when you click on them products the name is the same but the whole packaging of the product is different & it doesn't even say the same thing. Needless to say they took me for over $500. & all I get back is a total of $133. from this no good thieving cheating stealing lying crappy ### product that doesn't even work company. So just beware out there. I don't understand why or how people can do this to other hard working people who honestly make a living busting their ### for their money while other people just steal it away from you & can live with themselves & sleep at night

• Wi
    willib1224 Sep 21, 2016

They did the same thing to me. Ordered the sample and next thing I know am getting $95 and $92 deducted out of my account and product showing up I did not like or want. When I returned it and had proof of being received I called to see when I would get my reimbursement. Was told by a non English speaking man that I did not get permission to return the product so would not get reimbursed. I went livid. They got the product and my $375. and gave me the shaft. I will not stop here, will continue to call and cause issues until I get reimbursed.

• Jl
    Jlld Sep 22, 2016

This company DOES rip you of. They don't mention with the free trial that you become a MEMBER!! Send the stuff bball immediately when received...don't even it.

• Tr
    TriciaLD Sep 26, 2016

I have the same complaint. I stupidly fell for the ad on facebook and signed up for the Skin Element and Eye Vibe which I received around September 15. My bank account was billed for $10.89. Today, 9/26/16, I see that my bank account has a charge of $105.79 from Brilliant Eye. I called the 855 number right away and "Mr. Stevenson" told me that the details are on the web site. But if you notice, the emails you get when you order have no link the any web site. I told him to cancel any future orders. He offered me a 40% refund. I'll see if I get that. I'm still not sure if I have to return the stuff. He never answered me. The email confirmation to cancel is vague. If I do get the 40% refund of $81.44, I'm still out $24.35.
    This is the most underhanded, shady operation I've seen in a long time. I know these rip off companies are out there. I guess I let my guard down for a minute and fell for it.

• Kg
    K Gross Jan 02, 2017

I feel ripped off . I thought this was a 30 day trial. I would never order this again and was not aware of the price. It just showed up on my credit card bill. If they had published the price, I never would have ordered this product. This is very sneaky marketing and should be illegal. I will contact my credit card to see if I can get a refund. If not I will be reporting this company to the Federal consumer agency.

• Dr
    Dr. Oz, why?? Jan 23, 2017

I keep receiving this junk in the mail after requesting a 30 day free trial. This should be illegal. Dr. Oz should be ashamed! Called the company and talked to a non English-speaking person. He tried to give me a discount and kept increasing the discount until finally he said just keep it. The $100 better be credited back to my account or their will be problems.

• Pa
    paul-bennett-3431 Feb 10, 2017

They use a "free" offer to get your card number and then they will keep billing you until you cancel the card.

Calling does no good. They connect you to Indians who are paid to keep you on hold while they bill you again and again. While we were talking to them they billed us for $97 and then another $97 on top of the original $105.

This is the most blatant scam I have ever witnessed. We are on the phone with the bank right now getting it stopped. They use multiple companies to ring up these fraudulent charges. They hit you hard and fast and they don't stop. Bellevue Eye Care? Stunning Skin Care? It's all Beauty Impressions!

It's a nightmare.

Chzy Avocado Oct 29, 2017

Unfortunately this is what happens when you pay for a "free" sample. They say you're only paying for shipping and handling so you give all your information including credit card. You think how amazing I get to try it for free! However, you didn't read the fine print that says you will continue to receive this product once a month and payment will be an automatic withdrawal per the credit card info you provided. NOTHING IS EVER FREE EXCEPT HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR MOM!!