Menu
Home Online Shopping BeautifulHalo lighting and customer service

BeautifulHalo - lighting and customer service

R
Author of the complaint
6:36 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered almost $2000 in lighting and shipping costs. Almost all of the items arrived and looked nothing like what I ordered. Different colors and sizes. After numerous calls and open ticket items, I heard nothing. I finally challenged the charge w the credit card and had to have experts submit that I was in fact shipped the wrong items and deserved my money back. I have the incorrect items and they should pay for the shipping to return them to China. They keep insisting that I should pay and if I don't, my personal information such as address and credit card info and mobile will be shared on line. I am about to hire an attorney. Never never order from here. I should have read the reviews.

Helpful? 0 0
3 comments
H
Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Wait wait wait. What is the support number? I’ve been trying to find it for ages.

I really wish I looked into this site before making my purchase. I’m so disappointed. They’re disgusting

W
Dec 27, 2018 6:36 pm

I agree, but the worst thing about this company is that PayPal know what they are like and continue to allow trade with them . The are thieves and crooks.
I have had a similar experience, Should have read the reviews first .

M
Jan 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Someone has to get them! They are horrible and thieves!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

130 complaints