Beautiful Haloe-shopping

They charged my paypal account for 120 bucks. I emailed them to ask what the charge was for as I never received a receipt or confirmation. I did not get a reply. I filed a complaint with paypal who ruled in my favor. A couple days later a couple lamps arrived on my porch - I didn't have a chance to refuse the package - so ultimately paypal ruled in their favor. Now I have 2 lamps I have to try and sell second hand to get some of my money back. I would advise anyone to avoid this company. They are based in China so you will have no legal recourse if you lose a large sum of money due to their unethical business practices. BTW they hide behind the alias of "beautifulha" so watch for charges paid to that company name.