Bealls — invoice not mailed by bealls
I am a snowbird and left Florida on April 13, 2019 . I only use my credit card in Florida. The last invoice I received in Canada was for the month of March which I paid it in full immediately. I received no further invoices to date. We take our financial obligations very seriously and always pay our bills in full and never carry a balance.
On July 9th I received a call from Comenity Bank advising that my account was three months in arrears and multiple penalties were charged. I was shocked as I believed I paid for everything in my March bill and that was why I did not received further invoices. I threatened to cancel my credit card because it was Bealls obligation to send the invoice. I received nothing...not by mail, not by e mail and no one attempted to call me regarding the deliquent account. The person at Comenity Bank agreed to cancel all the penalties and I immediately paid the remaining amount owing. However, I note that there are still outstanding amounts appearing on my account because the penalties were not cancelled.
Furthermore this incident has placed a blemish on my sterling credit record and it takes 3 years before it is expunged.
As a resolution I would appreciate that all penalties be cancelled otherwise I am cancelling my card.
I would appreciate speaking with the Ombudsman for Bealls and would like them to communicate with me. Thank You
Tel. # [protected]
More Bealls Complaints & Reviews
- Bealls - deceitful tactics to sign customers up for unwanted magazine subscriptions 
- Bealls - return policy 
- Bealls - making women do men's work! 
- Bealls Outlet Stores, Inc. - making women do men's work! 
- Beall's Outlet - slavery 
- Beallsflorida.com - can opener refund order 19041241
- Bealls - bealls amarillo, tx
- Beall's Outlet - long lines & waiting to checkout
- Bealls Outlet - manager complaint
- Bealls Florida - don't buy marked down items