Beachbodyhave not received my refund - nobody to contact

C

Ordered DVD package 319 on 11/16/16. Doctor did not approve, did everything properly and returned as directed. 51 days pass, no refund. Look at the hours on the website you can chat - Monday night ONLY. Tried calling - waited 45 minutes 3 times, no answer. Can't email, as they do not provide an email address.

Obviously, this company takes your money, but will not refund it as they claim they will do when you follow their directions. I expect any company to honor their own written rules, and I will do whatever I can to warn people about doing business with BeachBody. Next, I'll file a complaint with BBB.

My order number is [protected] . I want my $78.99 refunded by check immediately. Sorry, no way am I willing to give out my credit card number again.