Beachbodycancelling coaching account and still trying to charge me

F

I cancelled my coaching account back in January and the form did not process it. Beachbody still was trying to charge me in February. I called in and got that resolved and cancelled again. This time I got all the cancellation forms. I confirmed with Beachbody that it was cancelled.

Today May 9, 2017 at 9:00 am EST I get an email saying they were unsuccessful in processing my business account fee. Problem is that this fee would be for my coaching account which I cancelled.

I got this escalated to the corporate office escalations but they just said oh it is an IT glitch possibly. Ok so being in IT I said how is this going to be resolved. Well we will have to look into it. As my card on file is no longer valid because of my new card sent to me I cannot confirm if their system tried to take out money. I did google to see if others have had similar experience and was surprised to see others had as well.

My desired resolution would be confirmation that the problem has been resolved and some form of financial compensation given the potential fraudulent nature of the email

cancelling coaching account and still trying to charge me