BBVA Compassbull crap nsf charge!

V

I had a positive balance and made an online transfer which put my account at a good amount. I then look at my online banking the next day and i have been charges 5 $38 dollar nsf charges. MY account never even shows that it went into the negative online. I called to get it all straitened out and the lady yells at me. They now say the will return my call within 24-48hrs. If they do not remove the charges i will switch banks. I know one person switching big deal but. I have been baking with these ### for 4 years, and didn"t even overdraw it. I do not understand thid unjustified charges. BBVA sucks!

• Sr
    S Reed Sep 23, 2009

I was kicked out of a branch because I asked them to explain the exact same thing! Can you believe that it is because the online banking is not the same information they on which they are basing the charge! Ask them to explain why your online banking does not match and then you will really be furious.

• Yn
    YNVME Oct 09, 2009

People who responsibility is it to make sure you have money huh...don't spend what you don't have. Always finding ways to blame the banking centers. You signed an agreement when you first open the account and were explain that anytime you don't have funds in the account you will be charge a NSF fee. Please do your homework.

• Sr
    sragerone Mar 22, 2012

refi with compass has been a nightmare. closing costs double from the loan officer quoted. after 2-1/2 mos. finally closed with them trying to charge a bunch of other fees. even though we closed a week ago, they are still asking for more paperwork. no disbursements yet on our BOA mortgage, home equity{which is now overdue}, or our cash-back, which they tried to charge a $20 fee to deposit into our checking account. as of this morning, their no-customer service says they have no record of us having a loan with them. what in the world did we sign all those papers for? we do not know what to do or where to turn. anyone have any ideas?

Capt Jim Mar 24, 2012

Hereis a petition that you all can sign. The goal is to find out how a money launering theiving bank like BBVA was authorized to do business in this country and who they paid off to get it.

JD

Capt Jim Mar 24, 2012

If your searching this site for BBVA chances are you are getting ripped off by your bank and are looking for a new one. Just search BBVA Compass Complaints. After reading them you can go to Change.org and sign a petition to request that the United States Department of Justice investigate how BBVA, a theiving, money laundering bank from Spain, got a license to do business in the United States in the first place and who they paid off to get it. For more on the history of BBVA's criminal activity go to Codeforeblog.com

Petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/something-smells-in-bbva-s-approval-to-do-business-in-the-us

Capt Jim

catprintz Jul 07, 2012

Starting in November 2010 BBVA Compass pushed through debits before deposits made on the same day and stole about 1/3 of my income with every paycheck i deposited - every two weeks until July 2011, when i zeroed out the account and told them to close it. Even after i instructed them to close the account, they did not bounce out an "automatic payment", despite the fact that the BBVA account was to have been closed THREE DIFFERENT TIMES -July, August and October 2011. They expect me to pay the $800.00 in fees accrued AFTER i closed the account the third time. 8 months later, they have come after me for this alleged fee, after they had made around $3, 000.00 from me using their banking practices.

• Ba
    Bank Card Victim Mar 13, 2013

BBVA COMPASS: A FRONT FOR ORGANIZED CRIME
    BY EVAN
    BANK CARD CUSTOMER/VICTIM

I spent one hour trying to pay my credit card bill to no avail. BBVA Compass has a broken website that does not recognized my password which I used to register only a month ago. Then when I called 1-800-239-5175 their automated system did not recognize my card number (I kept reentering it to no avail). Then I when I waited for 15 minutes to speak to someone and I spoke with Cecelia she refused to take my payment unless I pay a $15.00 penalty on top of the amount due simply because their website was incapable of taking my payment. She wanted me to set up a new password but I refused, stating that if there system was not broken it would have taken my password and I had no more time to waste with their broken website. Finally I insisted on speaking with her manager, HUGO ALVAREZ, employee # 5580. He too was more interested in collecting a $15.00 penalty from me than accepting my payment by phone. I asked him if that is how his mother raised him, to screw people while keeping his big feet on his big desk and not adding any value to his bank or to help me make my payment on time. We argued for 20 minutes before he promised to have Monolo Sanchez, their CEO, call me. I called him and his bank a criminal front and hung up, but not before I pledged to drive to the nearest branch (none are in San Jose where I live) where I will make my payment, and then not leave until I fully state my case and I am thrown out.