The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Compass Bank — will not honor thier customer's checks
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My mother wrote me a check for my birthday. Long story short... I wanted to cash the check & was near the bank it was written on. I went into Compass Bank, the bank the check was written on. I handed the cashier the check & my driver's license. She told me that I would have to pay a $7.50 fee to cash the check because I did not have a bank account at Compass. I told her I banked at another bank & would not pay them $7.50 to honor a check written by one of their customers. I told her I had a check written to me that was to be drawn from their institution & I wanted her to honor that check. She refused unless I paid the fee. I did not cash the check. I refuse to give Compass Bank a dime to honor their customer's checks.
It is time that we, as consumers stand together & let the banking industry know that we are not going to put up with their extortion methods any longer.
More Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing