Bayview Loan Servicingmortgage loan and forced insurance

N Jul 16, 2019 Review updated:

They keep charging me more and more of what they call "delinquent payments!" There are no late payments! They lied and said I didn't have insurance and try to force me to pay for their insurance! My insurance company faxed them my policy. They threaten to take my property! I'm going to have a nervous breakdown! They keep selling my mortgage to someone else too! This time they didn't even tell me who they sold it to!

• El
    Elena F. Aug 25, 2019

Bayview Loan Servicing is a fake Servicer who works for Bank of America. The real party behind your loan is BOA. They instruct "Servicers" to push you into foreclosure by piling bogus fees and charges. Ask for a copy of your Note with full assignments.