Bayview Loan Servicingfraud

Bayview wants the house and there is no room to negotiate. They filed notice of default and failed to notify me and (On 2nd default) later filed an illegal 4closure. They accepted payment after default and then lied about returning the money till this day have not got money. I filed a complaint with dept of corporation here in california, they barely responded and when they did they lied and stated the money was returned. They took me to court to evict me out of the home, and I am currently waiting for the sheriff to show up. I am currently about to be homeless due to illness during the time they sold the house. (To themselves for a profit) then they offered me $1800 for cash for keys less $300 because I did not move out when they wanted me to.

• Pe
    Penny068 Mar 27, 2018

Bayview has given me the run around with paper documents being filled out and sending to them and they always fail to receive all my documents. I do not trust this mortgage company, I have spoke to so many representatives its pitiful. I've been divorced for over 10 years and my ex never took my name off the mortgage, now he forged my name on Loan Modification Documents, seems like they don't want to void the Loan Modification . I have contacted them numerous times and always the same run around. I have filled out Mortgage Fraud papers with Bayview and there's never anyone to speak with. They always have a different person handling my case. I'm fed up with this mortgage company, this has been gone on since March 2017.

• Ru
    Ruth Grimsrud Dec 28, 2017

They asigned a trustee to my home that has been owned by us since 2003, after coming out of a chapter 13 bankruptcy, that cleared us from everything. this issue is tying us up from getting home equity loan for doing repair and modification, selling, or a reverse mortgage. they purchased our loan from someone illegally or something! they need to remove their name and assigned "trustee" from my home and property. our county shows no lien on my property. their assignment of a trustee, is a violation of stay in oregon. we are looking for someone that is willing to help us get them removed from our paperwork, and also peruse a lawsuit for violation of stay, legal expenses, fraud, and pain an suffering we have been through trying to get this straightened out! we have all the documentation showing this is ours. we are in oregon!

• Im
    I.M. Pissed Jul 22, 2016

I had a loan with bank of america, they screwed up my mortgage payment when I changed bank accounts. they then sold my mortgage to bay view.
    It's been 8-9 months i've been trying to get my mortgage converted over to a hamp loan.
    I've been shuffled around to so many different people and given the run around. I don't know what kind of game they're playing with my mortgage... i've suffered so much stress and anxiety over this, it's the craziest thing... i've done everything they've asked of me. faxed paperwork sent money orders for expenses. I really believe this company is nothing but scammers who are trying to take my home from me. I owe less then 7 years on my loan. I would be interested in joining a class action law suite if someone gets it started. next step complaint with attorney general and local government

• Se
    seustaquio Apr 30, 2016

How is it that each time I try to acquire information from bayview (i. e. property description attached to the loan, cotract papers, etc), I am promised by the agent that these documents will be sent to me asap... and I have yet to receive any of the promised paperwork. major cause for concern regarding validity, honesty, integrity... who will help???

• El
    ellagrace Nov 09, 2009

I have a loan owned by citimortgage but in july they outsourced it to bayview loan servicing. I was unaware of this and kept making my payments to citimortgage and then suddenly get a bill from bayview saying that I owe over $5000.00. I immediately call bayview and get it worked out with them. there was confusion between bayview & citimortgage but I got it all worked out and bayview tells me I am current. well on october 6th, 2009 citimortgage wrongfully files a notice of trustee's sale on my property. so I once again call bayview and they try telling me I am over 3 months behind. this is bogus and I patiently email them all my past payments assuming they will work this out. but no, they are still sticking by the fact that I am 3 months behind even though they admit telling me I was current in july. I have just recently been through a lot (seperation, job loss, etc) so I had to move home and rent my house out. now my renters are moving out because they are worried about the property being foreclosed on and being forced to move out. I just don't understand, here I am doing everything possible to make my payments and fulfill my obligation and they are blatantly trying to defraud me. by their actions they are forcing me into foreclosure. and in my research, I am far from the only one this has happened to by the same two companies, citimortgage & bayview. it has even happened to a close friend. they need to be stopped. I cannot fathom why they would possibly try to take advantage of people who are making their payments.

• Sh
    Sherry Henderson Oct 05, 2009

I'm instigating a class action suit against bayview. please feel free to contact me so that we may be thousands strong in court. I have an attorney who is looking into a case now. sherry henderson. [email protected]
    P. s. i'm still fighting against them trying to steal my home in addition to the business property that was financed with them.