Baymont Inn & Suites — billed twice for room — baymont — eric, pa
When I noticed we were billed twice for the room, I called the Baymont Inn and they said the one charge was just for holding the room and would be removed in a few days. It never was! Called them back and they said it is up to the charge card company to remove the charge! My question is why -- they are the ones who charged twice!!
I then called the Baymont headquarters complaint number and the man took my name and number (in case we would get disconnected). I told him what had happened and he said he would see what he could do for me and asked if he could put me on hold. I was on hold for about 10 minutes and then got disconnected. Never heard from him! Very disappointed in the Baymont!
More Baymont Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Baymont Inn - refused to rent room to 80 year old 
- Baymont Inn - complaint
- Baymont Inn - wrongful termination 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - invasion of privacy and falsely fined 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - general manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - unclean room
- Baymont Inn & Suites - product and service of property manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance issue
- Baymont Inn & Suites - lack of room cleanliness/ safety
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance