Baymont Innrefused to rent room to 80 year old

R

80 year old gentleman with reservation was refused a room and offered no help. Called reservation desk through customer service at corp office and they offered to make reservation. How can the corp office book a room but a customer standing in hotel be refused a room.

Do not book with this hotel do not allow them to lie to you about a reservation and spoil your trip.

No customer service at all.

• Ti
    Ticked with Baymont Jul 25, 2011

I stayed at a Baymont Inn and Suites on July 23 and I WILL NEVER STAY AT THEIR CHAIN AGAIN!!! My complaint is not with the price of the hotel or the accomodations but the theives that took my shirt. I checked out of the hotel and left a shirt hanging in the poorly placed 'closet' (on the other side of the room out of site in front of the jacuzzi tub). I called back less than 8 hours after I checked out to inform them that I had left the shirt and would have someone pick it up. I have now placed FIVE seperate calls to the hotel only to be told "I'll have to ask house keeping", "No shirt was found", "Let me check the room" and the list goes on and on. I understand that the shirt could be replaced but it's the principal of the point that I know without a doubt that I left my shirt at that hotel and they say that it was not found. The room was not rented after I checked out, one of the other employees told me that. I've double and triple checked all of my luggage and bags and the shirt IS NOT THERE.