Batteries Plus Bulbsbad watch battery

M Review updated:

I went to the Orlando store on Orange Blossom Trail to buy a watch battery. I was told that I could buy a battery that they would install for $9.00 without a warranty, or pay about double to include a "lifetime warranty." I felt that with a new standard battery, I could expect at least a year's life from it. In 3 months the battery died! I would not buy anything else from this company.

• Ba
    BatteriesPlus Jul 31, 2012

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced with the battery, could you please give us a call at [protected] so that we may work on a solution with you?

Thank you.

Batteries Plus Product Support Team
    [protected]@batteriesplus.com

• Ni
    Nico2654 Jan 22, 2020

When you have a watch and they replace the battery and tell you it’s lifetime and charge you for it Be sure to bring your receipt otherwise they sell you a lifetime battery again. They tell you it’s in their computer but I guess they can’t read. I thought I had lifetime so I came home and found my receipt took it back and they did credit me. I have another watch with lifetime that I just found where they charged me twice. I guess from now on bring you a receipt or else get charged double. It’s a good scam