Menu

reviews & complaints

BathWraps Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with BathWraps, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BathWraps. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

BathWraps complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest BathWraps reviews & complaints

F
4:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BathWraps Scam Artists

I worked for Bathwraps Today for a few weeks, and worked for a person named Jason. He made me drive hours from my home, and never reinbursed me for gas. He said he would give me a 10 doller stipend. I drove from Atlantic City to Central Jersey. He constantly lied to me about getting me gas expense, and had me driving to 4 doller flea markets. If this Company is so Professional, why would i be going to flea markets with People who are missing teeth living in trailors? Please.. This Company is a Joke.. and Jason is a ###. He drives a Silver Bmw, and acts like everything is legitamite. This Company is A RIP OFF. SCAM ARTIST.. THEY OWE ME CHECKS, THAT I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THESE LIARS. THEY ARE THIEVES

Read full review of BathWraps
Hide full review
S
7:42 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Horrible work was done by Bathwwraps on my parents home. These are rip-off artists of the worst kind. My mom contracted Bathwraps to install a tub and wall liner in their main bathroom for $3500. This is a high price for this amount of work. A Bathwraps employee measured the area and assured my dad that the liner would "fit like a glove". When it came...

Read full review of BathWraps and 20 comments
E
11:43 am EST

BathWraps Employer deception

When initially interviewed I was told there were plenty of leads for the in-home sales force. They said they were growing and need help to handle leads. I should have know something was up when the sales trainer, Ryan, said to make a list of family and friends during our first day of training.

On the third day of training I was told that I had to call family and friends and make appointments to "practice on them." It became apparent that they actually wanted us to stumble across some sales and get sime referrals from them. LET ME BE CLEAR--- During the interview with the sales manager, Bruce Leventhal, there was NO mention of having to generate my own leads. Indeed when I called him after the first day of training he said, "The company wants you to get 20% self-generated leads." When I talked to him on the third day of training he said, "I told you in the interview you had to generate %20 of your own leads.

This is totally false and I am not the only one at training caught off gaurd. And 20% self generated? Well, it seems like 100% to me! I was also told by Bruce Leventhal that "Leads were light right now", the home show should help, he added. WHY TRY TO DOUBLE YOU SALES FORCE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LEADS FOR THEM?

My advice to all potential salespeople at 2daysbath is that you be prepared to suck off of your family and friends, JUST LIKE NEW INSURANCE REPS DO!

Totally dishonest way to treat employees. Oh, by the way, the employee agreement you have to sign on day one--- NO MENTION OF SELF GENERATED LEADS AT ALL! STAY AWAY FROM 2daysbath

Read full review of BathWraps and 3 comments

Hide full review
3 comments
1roadster1
, US
Sep 01, 2018 5:37 am EDT

I wanted to see different selections of shower enclosures and pricing. Tried to go to Web site provided and got a notice that web site was not safe.

Ron Riggins Jr.
Ridley Park, US
May 10, 2010 2:50 pm EDT

5 leads= 2 g's... BAM!

Ron Riggins Jr.
Ridley Park, US
May 10, 2010 2:50 pm EDT

I worked for them a few months ago and we had plenty of leads! None generated from friends and family at all! No practice, nothing!

Is BathWraps legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals BathWraps as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, BathWraps stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering BathWraps should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

BathWraps earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: BathWraps achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

BathWraps has registered the domain name for bathwraps.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Bathwraps.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows BathWraps website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bathwraps.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Bathwraps.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with BathWraps, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Bathwraps.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bathwraps.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • BathWraps protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BathWraps contacts