Having problems with Crete Carrier?

Crete Carrier Customer Service Contacts

400 NW 56th Street
Lincoln, Nebraska
Post Office Box
P.O. Box 81228
Lincoln, NE 68501

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crete Carrier Customer Service. Initial Crete Carrier complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crete Carrier above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crete Carrier. Discuss the issues you have had with Crete Carrier and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Crete Carrier Complaints & Reviews

Crete CarrierAbuse

At Crete Carriers I cuessed by the assistant terminal manager at the Wilmer, Texas terminal, I was told to get off the Wilmer terminal by the assistant terminal manager, the terminal manager and the assistant terminal manager spoke down to me. They often do this to drivers. Drivers complain about it. They are gone. The Wilmer terminal and assistant terminal manager can say or do anything they want. There supervisor will not return your phone calls. At Crete Carriers when the office people talk to you like. You are nothing you shut up and forget it or lose your job if you say anything. They will get rid of you to show the rest of the drivers what will happen to them. At Crete Carriers the drivers are nothing. They are considered expendable. The CEO of will not return your phone calls neither. I would never suggest Crete Carriers to any driver.

Crete Carrier Corp — Driver

At approximately 1:15 pm, Friday July 27th northbound on Hwy 69 outside of Eufaula, Oklahoma, your driver of...

Crete CarrierThey lie just like the rest

Well i came back to crete carrier four weeks ago. I have been broken down nine days to start with. They finally gave me different truck and it was in the shop. I finally was able to get going with that truck two hours up the road the ac goes out. One more day in the
    Shop. And it still come and goes. Then they let you set around for hours waiting on loads like forty hours in one week with no pay.

Then cry about idle time. You have to run the truck to charge the batteries. So the electric apu will run. Then it all very short loads bottom line you will get around eighteen hundred mile a week. After they told you that they average 2600 per week to get you to come to work for them. They lie just like the rest. But there are no short cuts at crete carrier. So if you like to wait a lot and don't need to make more then a few hundred a week it ok.

• Du
        DustyRoads68 Oct 23, 2012

I rarely wait more than 30me minutes. I would say maybe 4 times a year a long wait happens. As far as short loads, yes some are but you do them and move for a better one. I do average 2400+ a week. No one will keep you moving constantly. Find your best fit and roll with it.

Crete Carrier / Wal Mart — driver safety and courtesy

3 trucks trying to dock during business hours...1 was parked out of the way while another was backing to the...

Crete Carrier CorporationMoney scam

My husband and I drive an 18 wheeler truck for a living. In March of 2005 we were sitting still waiting in line to enter the Ag station in California on I80. A driver for CCC did not see everyone was stopped and her rear-ended us which pushed our truck into the trailer of the truck in front of us. We did not receive any life threatening injuries, but were stuck in Truckee CA looking for a way home to TX. We were also out of work 3 months as we received treatment for our injuries. We received workers com, but that is only 2-3 of a person's pay.

My complaint: CCC to this day will not settle our claim until we sign a paper stating that it was not the fault of their driver. The police report clearly states that it was his fault. We would love to have our settlement money but don't want to fall for their ridiculous way of getting out of their responsibilities.

I feel dearly for anyone who is dealing with an accident with a trucking company because I know what you are going through. It has been a holy nightmare. These trucking companies are self-insured and it is near impossible to get a penny out of them. There is no such thing as a non biased third party who can settle anything between the two.

We have discovered that there is not a lawyer who will take a case unless it will produce big money for them. If it is a small amount, they will all turn you down. You are not worth their trouble.

• Dr
          driverinsouth Jul 13, 2011

Not sure if the unions can help.They have sat back and let all the changes happen.DOT is getting way out of hand.If a DOT officer stops you for any reason, and you receive no tickets, you still get points on your DAC Report! Imagine that one. All they have to do is assume you were speeding, and you get points, which ultimately reflect your driving record and your truck or vehicle insurance.Big companies do not care either.They all sat down and decided to pass the buck to the driver, who will end up paying the fine for anything you are cited for.Keep driving for nothing.The big companies are showing more profits than ever.Look around you and see whats happening in the trucking industry.It is a low paying job anymore.People from other countries are taking these jobs because it is better then where they came from.Most of them have no house, no car, no kids, and no bills, and will work for 27 cents a mile.Trucking companies average$3.00-$3.50 a mile on every load.Look up the national average.Im sure you dont believe it.But its true.Do owner operators make $3.00 a mile? Of course not!!! Its time to stop, look, and listen to what your doing.Your going nowhere out there! Walmart greeters pay 7-8 dollars an hour.Your in that truck for 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. 1 maybe 2 or even 4 weeks at a time.70 hrs times 7 bucks an hour=490.00 a week.Then your overtime at 3.50 an hour x 30 hours overtime =105.00 Add that to 490.00= $595.00.Take away for taxes you will have about $450.00 left over, your home evry day, showering everyday, watching TV, being with your family, and not being lied to, ripped off, stressed out about your next 300 mile load, and you did it all by smiling at everyone who walks through the front door at walmart!! I think we should all apply at walmart. Forgot to mention that you get 10% off your purchases when your employed at walmart, and you can buy stock there.I think that they should build one on every corner. Give walmart an applause!!!

• Ji
          Jimmy Gianokas May 05, 2011

I hit an unmarked underpass in Newark and my company was even more ignorant than that. The company should rename itself Pinochio deaf dumb and blind trucking inc. Cops even said ``this underpass is a hazard, deceptive and should have been raised long ago. Big truck companies should be continuosly monitored by Govt and IRS They are liars which means they are theives which means if need be they are killers. I hope and pray legitamate unions not the thugs take a bite out of their butt. They need to bo put in check. look into unionized trucking and do your part to make the unions lean mean and honest. The American working man and woman deserves nothing less.

Crete Carrier Corp — DAC REPORT

LISTED 180.00 BACKING INCIDENT AS AN ACCIDENT WITH NO DETAILS AVAILABLE TO DAC REPORT REQUESTER. WHEN ASKED...