Bath Fitters — shower installation failure
I had a shower installed by Bath Fitters. The floor they put over the existing shower floor has such a pitch to it that your feet slide into the drain. In addition, about 6 months after installation, the shower door started hitting the wall corner, to the point where it is difficult to close the shower door, and it is damaging the wall. I called customer service. Someone came out over 3 weeks ago, tried a few things, but couldn't fix either problem. They said they would have to talk to their manager. Three weeks later and no callback, This is the worst home improvement investment I have ever made.
More Bath Fitters Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitters - bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
- Bath Fitter - Grim business
- Bath Fitter - Unprofessional service