Menu
Home Pool & Bath Services Bath Fitter Franchising Customer service
R
Author of the complaint
12:36 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had James from Bath Fitter in Broward come out and do an evaluation on March 1. I gave him a $200.00 deposit and told him I wanted to finance the rest. He said not problem they use Wells Fargo. He did not provide me with any financial application and I never heard from him again. Weeks go by, no call. (I was told it would take awhile to get the tub in). I called in April for status and they set up a time to come out and do my tub. I told them for the second time I wanted to finance and they advised someone would be in touch with me. On April 18 the guy came in and installed my tub and said "so I'm putting this on your card?" And I said no I want to finance, I had told them that. I emailed the salesman and said can we discuss the financing that night (this was my third time requesting. The email is attached). He didn't respond. I woke up the next morning and my bank account was negative. They charged my card without giving me notice or the option to finance which I had told them I had wanted to do. Thankfully I close on my home improvement loan in two days and my bank has overdraft protection. I just did finally receive a call from Todd (the manager) and all he knew how to say was there is a lot of volume and they need to "follow the paperwork." He didn't apologize for the hardship I now had to incur and was unsympathetic. He wanted to try to work it out but would not accept any responsibility for their error. An apology would have been appreciated or something. Very poor service.

View 0 more photos

Bath Fitter Franchising - refund
1 comments
N
May 28, 2022 9:15 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

First I would not go with any finance company that Bath Fitter recommends. Sounds like they are crooks and the probably do business with other crooks. If you had used a charge card the first time and they had put it on your charge you could have disputed it (just for future reference). As it is I would dispute it with the bank and ask them to show where you gave them permission to take the money from your account. If they cannot prove it then tell them to put the money back. If they refuse then you can contact a guy named "Clark Howard" and he will tell you what you can do to make the banks life miserable till they put the money back as well as things you can do to make Bath Fitter's life miserable. You can do a search for Clark Howard on the internet. He has a consumer help show on the radio and TV. He is all over Youtube and other places. The idea is to make sure you keep up the pressure. Remember that getting the door fixed would be nice but making their life as miserable as possible is the primary goal. They need to know every time they do this they will create problems for themselves that will never seem to end.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

74 complaints