Bath & Body Works Directunprofessional behavior/ harassment

L

On 10/14/2017 at approximately 1630, I was just entering the bath and body works store at Prices corner in Wilmington, DE when I noticed the manager Jamie leaving for the night. I know OF her because I had a previous incident similar to the one I am about to explain. Anyway, we saw each other and immediately she got an attitude and decided not to leave and started to follow me while struggling to get her phone out. At the same time another employee had just come to the front and I looked at Jamie (the supposed manager) and was just like "really" "are you serious" She started talking very loudly with my friends and other people all around and said "I'm calling the police!" "You know you are not supposed to be in here!" I asked what the heck she was talking about and I also said Ive never been arrested here, nor have I ever stolen anything so I am not sure what your problem is! She just gestured to her phone saying "oh I am on the phone with the polive" "you'll learn now" I seriously do not understand this girls problem. This marks the second time I have left the store in tears and completely embarrassed. When I called the store back about 25 minutes later, Josie answered and said she agreed that Jamie was wrong for doing what she did, but she doesn't have time to "deal with me" because she "has a busy store to run." I am so upset, I have knots in my stomach, I am thoroughly embarrassed and mortified that she acted like that in front of so many people! Please tell me what options do I have for resolving this matter because I will not just disappear quietly. If she treated me this way and so easily, then I am pretty sure I am not alone!