The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bankers Life and Casualty — It's true they are crooks
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I worked for BKC for two years, I personally saw or hear every excuse possible made to clients when it came time to get benefits paid. I emailed, sent registered mail, got home office people names and supervisor's assurances, things were being handled.
Ya, you guessed it, it dragged on, and on.
You name the excuse, the clients heard it. It took the insurance commissioner to get one client paid and LTC claim. I personally know a client that is currently getting the run-a-round about getting his LTC policy paid that he has been paying on for 15 years. It's been 9 weeks and still no money, even when the client has a two week elimination period. A field manager stated, "You pay the first two weeks, and then Bankers pays." Well, the money has run out, the help had to let go and Bankers is still reviewing the case! I could write more, but it almost too much to be true... One word - Beware!
More Bankers Life and Casualty Complaints & Reviews
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Get ready for the run around
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Scam
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company - Hiring Practices
- Bankers Life and Casualty - scam or fraud
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Lies and Deceit
- Bankers Life & Casualty - Deceit
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Unsolicited Recruitment Practices
- Bankers Life and Casualty - Be careful
- Bankers Life & Causality - Call and interview are misrepresentations ~ not true !!
- Bankers Life & Casualty Company - life insurance