The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bank Of The West — bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I've been banking here since 1992 a long time customer. When I went to deposit my check which was dated 10/5 and it was10/2, for the first time ever (and my paycheck comes from this bank) they told me no you have to wait till monday. Mary the assist manager she knows me for years. I went to my work and another employee who doesnt even have an account there, well they cashed her check no questions asked.
I called the 800 customer service number and they did help me and I was able to go back and get my check deposited, but Mary did'nt even apologize. I feel so uncomfortable now to do any business with these people. Since the bailout bank's are doing nothing to help out people anymore they just want to raise interest rates.
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse
- Bank Of The West - atm ate my debit card!
- Bank Of The West - daily overdraft fees plus more
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers!
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!