The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bank Of The West — daily overdraft fees plus more
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Before September 1, 2009, Bank of The West announce that they were going to add a $5 overdraft fee every day for accounts overdrawn for 3 days or more. Our companies and personally, we have had to struggle with the economic crisis taking place in the United States. Our funding is non-existent due to this crisis. My little LLC company, GTI Corporate Transfer Agents, LLC finally had one transfer transaction since July 25, 2009. But the account was already $146.01 overdrawn due to these outrageous $5 charged to our account on a daily basis when it was negative. Many others are suffering through this. What can I do to have this bank eliminate these OD fees? It is bad enough that they charge $36 for returned items or if you have money but it has not cleared the hold, they will automatically returned the item and charge you the $36 NSF. I have spoken to the bank officer from the Evergreen Branch where we opened our accounts 5 years ago, but they always say to file a dispute only for the bank to deny any reimbursement by stating the bank was not in error. Please advice. Tannya Irizarry [protected]. Account No. [protected]
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse
- Bank Of The West - atm ate my debit card!
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers!
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation
- Bank Of The West - overdraft fees
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!