Bank AlbiladNot transfer the remittance

S

Respected sir
I went to Enjaz(Bank Albilad) to transfer the remittance amount of 10000 SAR on [protected] but after three days the amount is not transferred into my country India(State bank of India) . When i went to Enjaz the branch manager had not responded me well and behaves rudely . After a couple of tries he responded and ask the details again, i had given the details again in a form written and replies that i will be transferred in 3 days . then again after unsuccessful transaction i reached the Enjaz centre again then he said that your details are wrong but i said that i usually transfer the money by the same details through another banks. so i ask him to return the amount he said me to come after 2 days when again i visited after 2 days (i.e on [protected])he ask me to be in line as a fresher remitter and when my turn comes he has given me 9777 SAR instead of 10000SAR when i ask what the reason he said that i dont know the system gives this money. so i kindly request you to do the needful for me.

Mazikip Sep 20, 2018

Assalamo Alaykom, Good day sir, I send money last September 01, 2018 to the Philippines with the amount of
    SAR 500.00 including charge with Ref. # : FT18244376881456. The problem is the receiver did not receive the money because he flight already in Singapore that day when i send the money. So i go to Enjaz Al Waha Branch 242 in jeddah that is the branch the i send the money so that i can cancel my transaction. Sir, my question is how long can i get the refund of my money because i waited already 18 days.

Hoping for your kind consideration,
    Thank you!

• Gl
    Gloria talagtag Aug 16, 2018

Good day. I have sent money amounting 1019 SAR (including service charge) last august 13, 2018 at Enjazz ghornata branch. In line with this, my benificiary messaged me that she haven’t yet receive my remittance as she check it just today August 16, 2018. I humble ask your good office to whag steps should i make or could you make track of my recent transaction. I am looking forward to your feedback. Thank you

• Zo
    zoha iqbal Jul 18, 2018

I have sent money on [protected] but money are not reach in bank as of today kindly please check and advice me below is the this tracking number
    33TF123635185 with Enjaz

Anwar Pasha Jun 19, 2018

Dear Enjaj Team,

Someone can respond to my quire am your customer and my CIF No: [protected] and please make a note that on 06/06/2018 am transferred sum of amount SAR. 4559.20 towards India which was my personal account at that time am given Bank Account one digit less due to that my amount got block.

So, am consult Enjaj team to rectify the issue but they says it's going to revert back but still not yet revert back money am waiting since 15 days. can please someone resolve the issues on top priority amount required on urgent basis to my family members.

for your reference am attached Transfer slip...

Anwar Pasha Jun 20, 2018

@Anwar Pasha Thanks for your kind support it's got refund the same...

• Vi
    Victor III Larosa Ticman Apr 01, 2017

Good day.
    Sir, please tract the money PhP8, 200 I sent at Enjaz Baish branch), KSA last March 23, 2017. Transaction Reference No.is FT17082784155233. My Customer No.is [protected].

• Ro
    rommel capistrano Jun 23, 2016

Dear Sir,
    May you please send us an ammendment letter so that we can get the money here in the Philippines. I'm Rommel Capistrano, I had a transaction in your bank last June 01, 2016 with transaction ref.# FT16153440000365 in the sum of USD2661.35 to my beneficiary named Rosela Agagad thru her BPI card, unfortunately i gave you her card # not the account# of the card. In line with this, I would like to ask from your good office to please send an amendment letter in her bank which is the BPI( BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND) here in the Philippines to change the card # [protected] which i gave you to her account# [protected] because the money is not yet credited on her account. I can't get the money yet because the bank said it is still floating because of the card # that I gave to you instead of the account # of her BPI card. I am hoping that you will help me in this matter because I am now here in the Philippines that is why I cannot go to your bank to fix this. I am hoping for your urgent reply on this. Thank you.

• Ro
    rommel capistrano Jun 22, 2016

• Kh
    Khan Majid Jun 14, 2016

Respected sir

I went to Enjaz(Bank Albilad Jeddah) to transfer the remittance amount of 2500 SAR on 04-04-2016 (CIF No. [protected]) but after three days the amount is not transferred into my country India(jammu and kashmir bank) . When i went to Enjaz the branch manager had not responded me well . After a couple of tries he responded and ask the remitter's copy again, i gave them photocopy of remitter's copy and replies that i will be transferred in 3 days . then again after unsuccessful transaction i reached the Enjaz centre again then he said that your details are wrong. so i ask him to return the amount he said me to come after 4 days. when again i visited after 4 days, he again said come after 4 days, again i visited after 4days, the bank manager said me it takes time and come after 5 days, again i visited after 5 days, the operation manager said me our system is not showing your transaction. Come after few day, now it has been going 2 months and 8 days still now he said same thing everyday .i don't know what he is doing, really i am disappointed to your bank. And please find the remitter's copy in attachment. kindly look into the matter and solve the problem at the earliest.

• Kh
    Khan Majid Jun 13, 2016

Respected sir

I went to Enjaz(Bank Albilad Jeddah) to transfer the remittance amount of 2500 SAR on 04-04-2014 (CIF No. [protected]) but after three days the amount is not transferred into my country India(jammu and kashmir bank) . When i went to Enjaz the branch manager had not responded me well . After a couple of tries he responded and ask the remitter's copy again, i gave them photocopy of remitter's copy and replies that i will be transferred in 3 days . then again after unsuccessful transaction i reached the Enjaz centre again then he said that your details are wrong. so i ask him to return the amount he said me to come after 4 days. when again i visited after 4 days, he again said come after 4 days, again i visited after 4days, the bank manager said me it takes time and come after 5 days, again i visited after 5 days, the operation manager said me our system is not showing your transaction. Come after few day, now it has been going 2 months and 8 days still now he said same thing everyday .i don't know what he is doing, really i am disappointed to your bank. And please find the remitter's copy in attachment. kindly look into the matter and solve the problem at the earliest.

• Lo
    Lorrain Gardose Apr 05, 2016

Please allow my sender to have a ammendment on his transaction, allow him to change the account number he gave first because its not my account number its my card number. Please help him so that I can receive the money he send to me.

I live here in the Philippines. My name is Lorrain Gardose.
    I hope for your immediate action for this. THANK YOU.

• Ri
    Richemay Ann Tejero Feb 14, 2016

Please forward the ammendment so that i can get the money here in the philppines. I will attached the information.

• Ir
    irfan majeed Oct 29, 2015

Respected sir
    I went to Enjaz(Bank Albilad) to transfer the remittance amount of 340 SAR on 22-10-2015 but after seven days the amount is not transferred into my country pakistan . accountant inforamtion [protected] and FT no [protected]) . When i went to Enjaz bank officer not responded me well and behaves rudely . After a couple of tries he responded and ask the details again, i had given the details again in a form written and replies that i will be transferred in 7 days . then again after unsuccessful transaction i reached the Enjaz centre again then he said that your details are wrong but i said that i usually transfer the money by the same details through another banks. so i ask him to return the amount he said me to come after 2 days when again i visited after 2 days (i.e on [protected])he ask me to be in line as a fresher remitter and when my turn comes he has given me 340 SAR when i ask what the reason he said that i dont know the system gives this money. so i kindly request you to do the needful for me.

• Gh
    GHULAM MURTAZA MALIK Jul 09, 2014

TO WHOM WHICH CONCERN
    DEAR SIR,
    I LIVE IN ALNAMAS I SEND MONEY FROM ENJAZ BUT UNFORTUNATELY I OBSERVE THE ATTITUDE OF PEON AND OTHER OFFICERS IS SO BAD WITH CLIENTS I WAS SO WORRIED WHY PEON SPECIALLY BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS TO CLIENTS SO PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO DO BETTER FOR PEOPLE AND BEAVE LIKE AS HUMAN
    HOPE YOUR GOOD RESPONSE.
    GHULAM MURTAZA MALIK

• Am
    Amina Alinog Balowa Mar 29, 2014

Respected Sir,

Please help us to investigate Enjaz kaakiya Makkah. I sent remittance since March 26, 2014 and until now my beneficiary did not receive the money. They need it urgent to pay hospital bill. Please help us soon. Thank you and more power.

TRULY YOURS,