Banfield — killed my dog
So I take my healthy bulldog to Banfield for his neutering surgery. Then the Dr calls me asking if it was okay to pay extra fees for extra anesthesia. I was okay with it as long as he comes out of the surgery still healthy and well (I didn't know that so much anesthesia is dangerous for bulldogs; the Dr should have known). 20 minutes later I receive a call from her telling me that she has bad news and that he couldn't breathe during the surgery and so he passed away! I was in shock and couldn't believe that because it's supposed to be a really easy surgery! (I've never heard a dog that has passed away from a neutering surgery.) So I googled about anesthesia and found out that it is very dangerous for bulldogs to use extra anesthesia.
The Dr in Banfield should have known this information since bulldogs are very sensitive dogs! I'm really mad at them and I would want to sue them for that! I took him to them healthy and happy and there was nothing wrong with him! They overdosed him with anesthesia! I really miss him! RIP Nacho xoxo
More Banfield Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history!
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off!
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing
- Banfield The Pet Hospital - customer service
- Banfield Pet Hospital - care
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam
- Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up
- Banfield - unquakified per care