Balfour graduation ringscap and gown

S

I ordered my daughter a premium class ring and she was supposed to have a free cap and gown for graduation with my order. She transferred schools in her Senior Year still in the same school district so they Chose not to send me invitation information or her cap and gown. Have called them multiple times and they continued to refuse to send her cap and gown or offer me a refund. Wallace High School also contacted them and were assured they would send her cap and gown to them since it was in the same school district and here we are the night before graduation with NO CAP AND GOWN. I paid for this when I bought her senior ring and they still didn't send it nor a refund. I have 3 other children and will NEVER use Balfour not recommend them again! Very rude customer service who talk down to you and treat you like you are stupid on the phone! I paid for a service and they refuse to provide it or a refund!!!